𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

You found yourself for the second time waking up in an unfamiliar area, you didn't have any restrictions this time it was only you in a small compact room. There was a single window in which you got up to look out of. The moon was rather bright tonight you could see dawn being broken slightly, you took the time to rest your head on the pane to counter all of the events that happened

"I got up this morning, I had a curse following me around but I looked past it. Yuji and I went to the Lock in, Yuji ate a cursed finger and I cant see him right now?" You closed your eyes and began to drift back off

"Lets not forget you made an obligation to help us find Sukunas fingers alongside Itadori or are you forgetful too?" Gojo stood in his doorway looking at you.

"Im guessing this must be your house Gojo?" You looked around "Pretty depressing looking if you ask me."

  "I'm a busy man with a busy schedule the whole house doesn't look like this you're just in the room I care nothing about." Gojo tossed a water at you "You know you did some weird things while you were sleep and Akeji had complete control over you? I don't know If I should let you in on me and Akeji's secret."

   You blinked twice at him and looked up, This didn't seem pretty fair to you, sure there was something sinister taking over you but you were curious of what Akeji could do when you didn't have control. "There's no use in keeping it a secret if you want my assistance shouldn't I know what I need to work on."

  Gojo motioned for you to come here with his fingers as he walked out the room you were locked in "Why don't you take a look for yourself?" You walked out of the room to see his house was completely trashed it looked as if a tasmanian devil ripped through his house and a tornado came to finish the house off. "Did I try to fight you? How did I do this?" Gojo looked back at you and started to laugh "This isnt everything I wanted to show you follow me" He walked deeper into his house unlocking a room with a key under a plant.

When he led you into the room it was a surveillance room that had your room on the biggest monitor you leaned against the doorframe and began to watch the playback he started to play.

You looked at the monitor and felt embarrassed at the sight:

   Gojo had you slung over his shoulders when he walked in the house, he sat you down on the couch and began to set up the cameras to start monitoring you. You woke up and embraced Gojo from the back grabbing his neck. You didn't look like your normal self your body shown abnormalities you looked closed at the video.  You seen yourself licking Gojos neck while trying to push him on the couch.

   Gojo of course pushed you away from him knocking you into the wall. You seen pictures and plants fall over from the impact of the strength of Gojo, You started to throw things at him which shattered more things and broke others. You didn't stop there you lunged at him knocking him on his back with you on top, you tried to take his shirt off and ended up ripping it off. Gojo didn't let you get any upper hand on him, he once again pushed you off but this time into the camera causing the video to shut off.

"And there you have it! But next time I'm demanding you take me out on a date first before you make a move like that again." Gojo turned off the monitors again "If you don't believe me check your back and sides, Those are fresh bruises aren't they?"

You looked at your feet too shy to look up at Gojo now "Sorry" you mumbled.

"No need to apologize i'll get my return later maybe sooner than you think.Tomorrow i'm taking you to jujutsu high that's where you can learn all the special effects of Akeji."  He cracked his neck before continuing "So you should get your little night's rest, only because of that reason you don't have to clean your mess."  

You nodded in shame and began to walk back to your spot, before you got out the door Gojo grabbed you.

"Oh I forgot to mention you'll be sleeping in my room with me, but on the couch in my room not with me."  He ruffled your hair and walked away "Don't want you trying to escape now do I?"

The next morning you woke up before Gojo, You guessed Akeji got the chance to take over again because your face was directly next to Gojos pelvis. You thought it was his knee that was looking you directly in the face but before you could say anything or even move back you felt A warming presence wrapping their arms around you.

"Jujutsu hunters always taste the best you know? Why don't you try to touch it, He's not even sleep we can take some of his abilities away from him." 

You began to lift your head up to see that wasn't his knee or leg grabbing his thigh this awoke him instantly. Gojo grabbed your wrist and shook his head smacking his lips "Akeji you're persistent but you won't be able to seduce me without buying me a delicious souvenir or two"

"I see you're awake now, sorry I overslept you should go get dressed you're going to the college as promised today I hope you keep in mind to dress comfortable." You did exactly as he said and found some of his clothes to wear since he insisted to dress comfortable. Walking out of his wardrobe he smiled "Glad to see those old clothes are going to good use."

Within minutes Gojo was ready and was dragging you out the door "Here we go are you nervous?"Maybe heart is pounding so hard you're going to faint and whisper in your final moments My sweet Satoru, My Gojou-Sensei save me?" You rolled your eyes at him and began your route to Jujutsu Technical College.