𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

You sat in the morgue with Yuuji for three hours while Gojou left you there, You were tired and happy at the same time to see that Yuuji wasn't dead after all. You returned his heart to him in the morgue telling him that you would surely keep it if he didnt want it anymore--He Insisted for you to take it so you did.

You were back at Gojous house, He decided that he would start training Itadori so the same thing wouldn't happen twice to him. Unfortunately you served as the water person for them when they became exhausted, Listening to the heavy pants of Gojou being exhausted make something spark in you. His sweat dripping on his cold basement floor he occasionally would come over to where you sat to ask "Are you okay? No sign of Akeji?" You liked he cared about you but you wanted him to care about you in different ways, He was really touchy when it came to you but you knew he had a flirtatious personality. After it got too hot he started to unbutton the jacket he had on but quickly started to rebutton them after a pause.

"I don't feel like pinning Akeji down today, Itadori ready yourself." He pointed to cans and you watched them crush in front of you, You figured this was the work of Gojou so you sat there and listened to the lecture he gave Yuuji about cursed energy. He looked at you "you're up next too, so get up you need to learn this technique too because I cant follow you around forever." He held up two hands and addressed that the both of you hit him with cursed energy behind it, this would be more difficult for you because You barely escaped with your arms the last time. You tried to focus but you and your friends attempt both proved futile 

"Cursed energy comes from anger, I could be of assistance to your friend here yuuji but as for you you would have to think of it yourself." Gojou pulled you over to the side and leaned over to whisper in your ear "You looked really Jealous of Leiri today, I just want to add on that while I was gone would you like to guess what we did and where we did it? She gives the best hea-" You cut Gojou off from speaking and looked away

"Oooooooh there it goes, You look passionate but I don't want to use that method for Yuuji, Another method is watching movies! You'll be watching them with this guy." Gojou held up the bear similar to the one that fought you on your first day but this one had on boxing gloves.

"What's with the cute but creepy doll?" Yuuji asked pointing

"Its cute? Anyways it's a cursed corpse the principal made, sort of like the one like before." He tossed it at you with you catching it.

You started to stretch it and bend it noticing it was sleep you even tossed it up and down and shook it. Nothing seemed to wake the creature up until it gave you a strong left hook which made your body fly back, just before you hit the ground you caught you balance and wiped away the blood that was drawn from your nose. You grabbed your face and winced hard in pain.

"It's going to attack you two so you guys need to hit it back with cursed energy or it's going to continue to punch you around, Got it now?"

Yuuji picked it up and began to examine it himself before It took a jab at his face but this one seemed more violent than yours, it sent him into aggression. Gojou was loading the movie into the CD player while you began to sit on the couch getting ready to watch a movie. You got a soda from the fridge while you went to address your bleeding nose, You looked over at Yuuji to see if he wanted any but before you handed it to him the cursed corpse landed another hit on you then Yuuji sending you both off the couch.

"This might be a bad decision to leave you two alone but I have business to deal with, So until the time being I can only ask for Akeji and Sukuna not to touch each other while i'm gone." Gojou began to walk up the stairs, he turned around and called out to you and gave you a peace sign before closing the door.

Yuuji looked over at you and tapped you "So tell me about Akeji You have to know something now right? I thought I knew of Sukuna but turns out I have a lot of more work to do with him." 

He put both of his hands on your shoulder "We should bring them both out so we can hear their relation with each other, I can control Sukuna more now so If anything goes wrong I can put him back." You shook your head before the bear woke up again and landed double punches on you guys "Did you not hear him this could hurt us both,but Maybe i'm curious too."

"On the count of three! ONE, TWO, THRee" You watched the tattoos of sukuna appear, he folded his legs and looked at you "Oh it's you, what do you want?"

"I was wondering if we could know the story behind you and Akeji? Gojou- Sensei never want you two around each other so we were curious." You pointed at yourself "But Akeji can detach themselves away from me because I wanted to listen."

"Sure fine" Sukuna agreed quickly "Hurry up before I regret it."

You felt the weight of Akeji leaning against your back before you heard them speak "Hi Sukuna."

"Would you like to tell the story of how we found each other and you brung cursed people to me?" He looked up "No I'll get to the chase."

"Akeji is my Sexual partner but they also gave me their services when they were not servicing me orally. Akeji was able to bring cursed people and objects to me even in their mortal years because of how deceitfully lustful they were, they were also born with cursed energy so they were useful to me in many ways." 

Akeji was aching to come to surface but you were desperately fighting back for that not to happen 

"Also they managed to kill me, after I came back from the realm of death or reincarnation as you would call it I evened the score, They found a mistress of mines and went on a violent rage but now those dynasties are a thing of our past I want nothing else to do with them."

You seen the tattoos fade away before Yuuji looked at you "Well? Anything?" 

You started to explain what was told and watched him listen, You guys got another sucker punch from the bear before you both got back up with revenge in your eyes.