𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

You were laying against Yuuji while the cursed spirit was sitting on top of you in slumber before you heard the breathing another person in the room, This was extremely unusual your hearing was never that good before. 

"Come on you two" Gojou tossed you over his shoulders and grabbed Itadori by his shirt. Neither of you had time to object before you appeared what looked like in a middle of a battle when you got there. You had you butt directly in his face not realizing you pressed it against his cheek he smacked it in discreet notices. 

"This Is Yuuji Itadori and his Sibling they've came to watch me today." He sat you down next to him "think of this as a field trip so be on your best behavior" Gojou looked back at the man who was across from him, He was very unappealing to look at. 

"Wow you're uglyyyyy, what's your origin back story?" You didn't realize how loud you had just said that because he looked more upset so you decided to continue to bicker at him over his appearance "What's your name?"

"Joujo" with a blank stare to take in the insults you were dishing out

"Sounds like Gojou, Another thing you've failed at."

Yuuji put his hand over your mouth to attempt to shut you up while Gojou couldn't contain his laughter but stopped to start explaining to you guys again "I'm going to teach you Domain expansion so pay attention."

Yuuji looked down to see you guys were standing on water this started to freak you and him out but Gojou didn't explain anything and continued to stare at his opponent 

"Why did you bring those brats here? As shields it's a shame such a beautiful face has to die by my hand."  You looked at him because you were sure Joujo was talking about you so you revolted at the thought of him.

"Ah no I said I'm in the middle of teaching these two the most amazing things ever, You see these two might be the ones to take you down. Don't worry about them just keep fighting"

So that's Sukuna's and Akejis vessel I heard about Joujo thought to himself while looking at the trio standing across from him. "Don't bring people who will slow you down are you an idiot, are you really the strongest?"

Gojou laughed at him "I'll be fine, I know your weak." You looked at Gojou in shock to see how much he taunted his opponent there was really no end to this guys reign of himself in his head you thought. You seen a burst of lava like material flow out of him which cause you to grab Yuuji to ensure his safety but he was too caught up in the battle going on. 

"Don't worry, Just stay close to me and you'll be fine" Gojou ruffled with your hair a little before he stood back in his arrogant position

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME" Joujo called out before you heard him say "Domain Expansion" You watched as the world around you went black, there was no moon anymore there was just a lingering black void that you could not see how far it stretched on. You watched as the ground below you began to shift like tectonic plates and lava rushed in through the cracks. There was no escape but Gojou stood there still high and mighty.

"What the fuck.." You were scared but more confused

"What is This?!" Yuuji displayed more of his fret than you

"Coffin of the Iron Mountain" Joujo said back which caused you to panic with Yuuji.

"COFFIN!?!" You got closer to Gojou.

"This is Domain Expansion I was telling you two about, The cursed energy is making a domain Just like when entering the juvenile center as well. Spreading a Domain consumes major energy, Most people consider a win once someone has entered their domain."

You watched Gojou break rock that was moving towards him with his forearm while he continued to talk, You watched him reach for his scarf that was wrapped around his eyes

"You can also put up your own Domain, When two domains are laid out the more refined one will take over." He pulled it all the way down, you seen his white hair fall normally into place. The Debris that was about to hit you stopped in mid air, everything became frozen. You looked over at him firstly taking a glance at his beautiful eyes which made you gasp in shock of how beautiful they were. 

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Void" He crossed his fingers over but you were too lost in his eyes to even care what was going on around you. The technicoloured lights were blinding but his eyes were even more binding to your soul, You felt Akeji Pulsate in Awe with you. You were shocked to see he was so beautiful. You didn't realize he had picked you and Yuuji up and you were standing behind the enemy.

"This is the Inner world of Limitless, Perception and communication if you think about it every action in this world is carried out an infinite amount of times." Gojou began to smile "It's ironic isn't it?" You watched as Gojou had a tighter grip on his head you zoned out but heard Gojou speak about a peaceful death. You were scared of seeing Gojou you looked down but when you looked up you found that Joujo was decapitated

"So who told you to come after me?" Gojou was fixing the wrap around his eyes while he asked his questions. You wanted to see more of his eyes but you didn't have the heart ot interrupt him. You couldn't get your mind of the beauty that was hidden and remained concealed, by the time you convinced yourself to stop drooling another fight broken out. You frantically looked around for Yuuji and seen him in the grasp of something that held him high in the sky. 

"Hey! Sensei do something!" You pushed Gojou to get his attention, It was not until after he saved Yuuji that you could see the intensive glare he gave you from such a hard and sudden push it made you scared to return home with him.