𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

You couldn't see through all the smoke and debris that was caused so you waited until it cleared. You seen Gojo sitting on top of Sukuna with him facing Megumi who was just as shocked as you. Gojo was still talking about his food, he looked over at you smiling "And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite". Sukuna began to try to ambush and kick at Gojo but Gojo was dodging every attempt before he was back-to-back to Sukuna. "My student is watching plus one so i'm going to show off a bit" You got lost in their combat again but Gojo was extremely fast with each tactical hit he landed on Sukuna. He was sent flying into the ending of the rooftop hitting the pole.

"Jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble to me no matter what era it is" Sukuna spoke out while he did a rebounding attack. You actually got close to Megumi because there was so many chunks of your dear school being flung in every direction.

"Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten..And that should be time!" Gojo looked at you and Megumi "Right?" You seen Sukunas head fall down and Yuji popped his head back up "Was everything okay?

"Haha I'm shocked you really can control it!"

"Yeah he's annoying though I feel like my friend over there because he wont stop talking." Yuji was pointing at you while smacking his head in attempts to shut Sukuna up.

Gojo began to walk towards Yuji "That's a miracle that's all he's doing" He placed his Index finger and Middle finger on Yugi's head, you watched Yuji's body fall limp in Gojos hands. Gojo looked over at you "Would you like to go next? Or can you control Akeji?" He began walking at you and softly spoke intended for a thinking out loud moment. "But you would see our secret place and we don't need any more trouble than we already have.." He placed his thumb and index finger on his chin looking up in thought. "Got it!" he snapped his fingers.

"Got what?" You questioned him

"Did you know if you look at the southern star you can actually see your initials being written out in a constellation of stars?" He pointed up "Go ahead look"

"That doesn't make any sense but I guess I can try to see" You looked over at the southern direction "But I don't see anything"

"That's how we like it around here" Gojo placed his index finger and Middle finger on your forehead and let you fall on the ground. "Oopsies I kind of forgot I had Sukunas Vessel in my hand.." he looked at Megumi "Do you think they'll forgive me? Let's not bring this up, hurry up and pick them up"

"What should we do with the vessel Megumi, I already have an idea what I'm going to do with Akejis' vessel." Gojo said looking at Megumi

"By jujutsu sorcerer law it says they both should be executed but I don't want him to die, What stands with the other one is in your judgement."

"Oh are these your personal feelings talking?"

"Yes please do something about this sensei" Megumi pleaded

Gojo laughed again "A request from a special student leave this to me!"

You woke up in a room with strange ambiance but was well lit with candles, you heard the talking of people in the next room because the walls of where you were at were fairly thin. You looked around confused until you remembered what happened, You banged your head against the wall in hopes that someone would hear you "Yuji..Are you there? Yuuuji?" You hear a familiar voice speak "Megumi you stay here and I'll go have a chat with our new guest." you seen a door open it was the man with white hair and the blindfold over his eyes.

"Well aren't you looking rather refreshed with beauty rest? I don't feel like explaining it over again your friend in there Itadori or codename Sukunas Vessel just begged us to let you live."

You felt a huge lump in your throat "Let me live? What are you.." He cut you off to speak again "Well surprise to you, You can't live anymore with a cursed spirit but I'll give you the choice to live like I gave your precious boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend, more like my little brother." You rebuttal at a very disgusting thought of Yuji being your lover.

"Ah well I see, You can either come back to my place and I observe you for the night or you can be executed right here I dont know what happens after death but try to contact me maybe." He leaned in close to you making you wince up "Don't even think you can put up a fight like Sukuna because Akeji specializes in few things but combat being their weakest area."

Rolling your eyes to comply with him "Explain what's going on with me, but first is Yuji okay?"

"Him? Oh yeah he has to eat 19 more fingers for us but that doesn't concern you think of him as the cursed hunter now for us." He leaned back in his chair and continued his speech "But you're a special case, I would be lying if I said I felt something like this before. Akeji is quite the debauched one but this should ease your mind, She has a certain smell that cursed spirits pick up on meaning you're basically a demon magnet now!"

He extended his arm and began to pat your head "Reason why of I assumed he was your boyfriend because Sukuna and Akeji were quiet the infamous duo for all the wrong reasons." He removed his hand and made a circle with his hand and used his index finger to show him poking the hole "You're smart you should understand what i'm trying to say"

"You talk a lot" You said back

"You asked me to explain and you never gave me an answer to put it in the more morbid way: Life or Death, You would be pretty useful and you and Itadori could be together, I'm not the teacher to separate family ties"

"I'm assuming that im going to help you track down the fingers with Akeji?" You tilted your head and looked up

"Woooooahhhh youre just as smart as you look! Im going to take you back because i'm assuming this is a yes" He extended his arm with his index and middle finger again "Well Goodnight!"

"Wait wha-" And you were out again.