three

"deal."

doyoung's voice bounced around violently in jaehyun's head, the single word echoing over and over again. he agreed to the dare, and now jaehyun was fucked— literally.

"jaehyun, the party ended nearly an hour ago, why are you still here?" johnny asked, currently cleaning up the mess that was his living room. "don't you have a v card to be taking?"

"johnny, he's a fucking stranger. how do you expect me to try and seduce him in a week when i barely even know him?"

"well, then get to know him! you should have went home with him, you need to spend as much time with him as possible if you don't wanna be a catboy for a week."

"one day, i'm going to kill you."

"not today, though! it's 2 in the morning. go home."

as jaehyun said his goodbyes, he walked through the front door and began the walk to his house. the sky was pitch black, dotted with stars, and the wind that blew past him was cool. 7 days to try and take doyoung's virginity ... while losing his own in the process. he didn't know how he was supposed to do it.

why did doyoung even agree in the first place?

hearing someone say his name, jaehyun stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and turned, spotting taeyong running toward him with doyoung in tow. the latter looked as miserable as jaehyun felt. "taeyong, what do you want?"

"i think you should be asking doyoung that question instead."

confused, jaehyun turned to doyoung, who kept his eyes focused on the sidewalk. "if you don't wanna do the dare, i'll be a cat for a week instead."

"wh—"

"i really don't know why i agreed, and i'm sorry if this has made you uncomfortable. i know you probably don't wanna take my virginity, because we barely know each other, and 7 days isn't enough time to get close enough. so if you don't want to, you don't have to." doyoung's words came out at a rapid pace, and he seemed nearly out of breath when he finished. he was willing to call off the whole dare? and take the punishment?

"no."

for the first time that night since the dare had been made, doyoung looked up at jaehyun. "no?"

"nope. we're not calling off the dare."

"but y—"

"i think i could do it in 7 days, if you give me the chance to." doyoung fell silent as his cheeks flushed red.

taeyong grinned at the sight in front of him. "so you'll do it, then?"

"yup."

"in 7 days?"

"that is ... how long i have."

"jaehyun, you're insane." suddenly getting an idea, taeyong snapped his fingers. "why don't you come over for the night?"

fuck.

now jaehyun was standing in the doorway of the guest bedroom, taeyong having to gently nudge him in. "what, would you rather share a bed with doyoung?"

"no!" jaehyun lightly punched taeyong's arm, making his way over to the bed and sitting down at the edge. "maybe i am insane. there's no way he would ever want to do it."

"well, maybe he wants to get laid, considering he even agreed to the dare in the first place."

"when you put it like that ..."

"can you please stop talking about me as if i'm not right here?" doyoung yelled from his bedroom, making taeyong burst into laughter.

eventually regaining his composure, he turned his attention back to jaehyun. "doyoung really isn't so bad once you get to know him. he's just incredibly shy, and doesn't really ... trust people. he's used to being the loser."

taeyong then cut off the light, and jaehyun was left sitting in the dark, wondering how the hell he was supposed to pull this off.

for once, he regretted going to a party.