December 3 - Hot Chocolate

POV: Shun Kaidou

Saiki, Nendou, and I were walking home together as usual.

"Let's go get some ramen." Nendou says.

"Can't we get something else for a change?" I ask.

"What's wrong with ramen?" Nendou asks.

"We get it every single day and I'm sick of it." I complain. "Right Saiki? I can't imagine you still like it either."

"Good grief." Is all Saiki replies with.

"We should get something like hot chocolate! It's pretty chilly today." I suggest.

"If it's chilly why are you wearing your school jacket around your shoulders instead of wearing it properly zipped up?" Saiki asks.

"I-I-I l-look I just want some hot chocolate okay!" I whine and Saiki and Nendou finally cave in.

We head over to this nearby cafe and Mera is unsurprisingly working there.

"Hi Mera!" Nendou and I greet her.

"Hey guys, it's nice to see you! What would you like."

"Three hot chocolates please." I order for everyone.

"Sounds great! I'll have them up for you guys in a few minutes. You guys can go sit down and I'll bring them over to you!" She smiles and we thank her.

"Thanks for paying." Nendou says and Saiki nods his head.

"No problem! I just got my allowance and since I forced you guys to come here I thought it was the gentlemanly thing to do." I reply.

"Is gantlemently really a word?" Nendou asks and Saiki and I give him a "how stupid is this guy?" look.

We chat for a little bit until Mera comes to our table.

"Alright here's a hot chocolate for everyone. I hope you have a wonderful afternoon!" Mera says and we all thank her.

"I hope she's been able to eat some real food recently." I say and Saiki nods his head and takes a sip of his hot chocolate.

I try some of my hot chocolate. "Ahahaha this hot chocolate is creating an astonishing amount of energy inside of my body. The Dark Reunion will never be able to beat me now."

"Good grief." Saiki rolls his eyes.