December 17 - Gift Hunt - Part 3

POV: Kusuke Saiki

"Kusuo!" I shout removing the ear piece.

"Good grief. I knew before I even walked all the way here." Kusuo complained.

"That's right. I can never truly surprise you." I smile. "I guess that means I lost."

"Did you just moan?" Kusuo asks disgusted.

"Open the box!" I exclaim.

Kusuo opens the box and his facial expressions don't change whatsoever.

"Why did you get me a ring?" He asks examining it.

"Well I've seen your germanium ring and it was pretty odd looking so I got you a blander one. I know how you don't like to stick out an all." I admit.

"Wow you really put some thought into this." He says still hesitant to put it on.

"I promise I didn't tweak it." I exclaim knowing he thinks I tampered with it.

"Alright." He says and puts it on.

"It fits nicely." Kusuo says. "How did you know my size?"

"Why wouldn't your brother know the size of your finger? Everything about you is important to me." I smile excessively.

I look back up after zoning out during my little speech and see him walking away.

"Kusuo!" I shout.

"You're too gross to listen to. It's making me feel ill." He explains and continues to walk home. "Thanks for the gift I guess."

"Oh you're welcome Kusuo! I love you." I smile and he ignores me.