December 4 - Gift Shopping

POV: Makoto Teruhashi (Tōru Megumi)

Ever since I went gift shopping for Kokomi with that four-eyed pervert I've come to realize how terrible I am at picking out gifts for people. I don't want to ask my manager because apparently I cause too many problems for him already. I don't understand how speaking about my little sister all the time is annoying.. Everybody has to realize the extent of her beauty. Even if I want no one to see her.

"We're here Mr. Megumi." My private chauffeur informs me.

"Alright. I brought my disguise so I'll be going in alone." I tell him and slide my hat and sunglasses on.

"As you wish. I'll be out here waiting for you whenever you're ready to leave." He explains.

"Thank you." I say and make my way out of the vehicle.

Now what would my pretty Kokomi like? I have to think really hard about this.. Nothing weird. What is a normal thing a teenage girl would like? 

I walk through the store and find a jewelry section. 

Maybe a necklace? Or a bracelet? 

I look through all the bracelets and none of them really peak any interest to me. I make my way over to the necklaces. I look through almost all of them until I find a silver one with a pendant on it. I give it a closer look and see the pendant has a K engraved into it. 

Will she like this? She doesn't really wear jewelry all that much but maybe this will convince her to more often? I'll buy it.

I make my way to checkout and everything goes really smoothly. I wasn't even noticed. The lady at checkout gives me a box to put the necklace inside to keep it safe. I thank her for her help and head back to the car. The chauffeur unlocks the door for me and I get back inside.

"Did you find anything good?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think so." I say and smile.