December 6 - Workout Fantasies

POV: Chiyo Yumehara

I step on the scale and my smile immediately turns into a frown.

HOW DO I GAIN WEIGHT SO FAST? THIS ISN'T FAIR. WHAT WILL KAIDOU THINK?!

"Huh, fat pig. Why would I ever date someone as ugly as you. As if." Kaidou would say and laugh in my face.

"I will not let that happen!" I say confidentially to myself. "I will have a hot body by Christmas so that I can have a boyfriend underneath the Christmas tree!"

I ran out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I changed into workout clothes and decided to go for a run. As soon as I got outside I started shivering because it was way colder than I had expected and I was definitely underdressed.

"This is totally fine." I try to reassure myself. "I'm going on a r-run so I'll be s-sweating and I won't even b-be able to tell it's c-cold."

I start my run trying not to think about the cold. After a few minutes my thoughts begin to wander...

"Filthy pig." I imagine Kaidou telling me as he runs beside me. "Too weak to even run in a little cold? How pathetic."

He continues to scoff and make fun of me as I run faster and faster.

...

Eventually my delusions stop and I'm placed back in to reality. I check my phone and see that I've been running for 3 hours and I hadn't even noticed that it was snowing. I make my way back home and lie in bed as dreams of Kaidou fill my head.