December 16 - Gift Hunt - Part 2

POV: Kusuo Saiki

I have no idea what my brother's deal is but he really pisses me off. Making me do another scavenger hunt just so he can play with my powers. I don't know why I keep letting myself get involved with him.

"Have you made it to the mechanic yet?" He asks me through the ear piece he forced me to wear.

"I'm a few steps away." I inform him.

"Great. Make sure you give it to the mechanic with dark grey hair." He says and I can here the smile in his voice.

Sick.

I use my telepathy before entering to make sure someone is even waiting for some random index card.

"How long are they going to take?" I hear someone complain in their mind.

It's not my fault my brother can't do things normally.

I walk inside the shop and immediately find the guy I'm supposed to give the index card to. I hold it up as if asking "Is this for you?" and he walks over.

"Thank you." He says sounding slightly annoyed. "Here."

He hands me a small box. I nod my head and leave the building.

"Am I supposed to open this?" I ask Kusuke through the earpiece.

"Not yet." He replies.

"Why?" I question him.

"Because I said so." He replies. "I need you to go to the closest park."

"That's an odd request." I say.

He doesn't respond so I make my way over to the park and find a familiar person there.

To be continued...