FIRST PLAN

"Kya upaye hai ?" Guhankashyap asked.

"Aapki putri akeli nahi hai jo Harihareshwari ki puja karti hai. Kai asur iss anarthkari maarg par jaa rahe hai." Andhakarini said.

"Un sabhi ko hume sahi maarg par lana padega. Hume unka Harihareshwari se vishwas uthana padega" Shukracharya said.

"Ek bhakt ka vishwas kabhi nahi uthta hai." Guhankashyap said.

"Awashya uthta hai. Ek bhakt ka vishwas tab uthta hai jab usse pata chale ki uska Bhagwaan woh nahi jo usne samjha tha." Andhakarini said, sadness and pain hiding in her voice. Shukracharya looked at her sadly.

"Arthat ?" Guhankashyap asked.

"Mai jaisa bolti hu waisa hi kijiye." Andhakarini said.

--

Gunakshi was in her room, praying to Harihareshwari when suddenly Andhakarini entered her room.

"UTHO !!" Andhakarini commanded.

"Aap kaun ?" Gunakshi asked confused.

"Mere saath chalo." Andhakarini said ignoring her question.

"Kintu meri puja abhi baki hai." Gunakshi said.

"Uski puja kar koi labh nahi hoga." Andhakarini said.

"Labh ke liye jo puja karte hai woh bhakt nahi hote." Gunakshi said.

"Badi-Badi bate karti ho kintu itni bhi samajh nahi ki yeh Bhagwaano ko bhakto ki chinta nahi hoti." Andhakarini said.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai." Gunakshi said.

"Yeh baat mai sidh kar sakti hu, mere saath chalo." Andhakarini said grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the room.

--

Andhakarini brought Gunakshi in front of a cave and pushed her inside.

"Dekhte hai ki Harihareshwari tumhara rakshan inn vishaile sarpo se kaise karti hai." Andhakarini said closing the cave with a huge rock.

Gunakshi looked around, several snakes came and coiled themselves around her arms and legs and started biting her.

She closed her eyes, joined her hands and started chanting the name of Amarsri to save her. Her eyes squinted and lips trembled from the venom but her mind and heart was steady in devotion.

But suddenly all the snakes fell from her body, she opened her eyes and saw a divine chakra killing all the snakes.

Gunakshi smiled seeing the owner of the Chakra, her Harihareshwari was here to save her

Gunakshi smiled seeing the owner of the Chakra, her Harihareshwari was here to save her. With 4 hands and 3 eyes she looked regal and powerful.

Amarsri smiled and went towards her, she picked her up lovingly and touched the bitten spots in her body vanishing the poison. Gunakshi smiled at her kind-heartedness.

"Tum kushal toh ho ?" Amarsri asked.

"Ji, Dhanyawaad." Gunakshi said, Amarsri smiled.

Andhakarini was waiting patiently outside, expecting Gunakshi to scream and cry for help but nothing happened.

Suddenly, the big rock covering the cave broke into pieces. Andhakarini looked at the cave confused and saw Amarsri carrying Gunakshi in her arms, she glared at both of them. Amarsri too glared at her as she puts Gunakshi down.

"Tum jis path pe chal rahi ho usse tumhe kasht ke siwa aur kuch prapt nahi hoga, Andhakarini." Amarsri said sternly.

"Jis maarg par pehle chal rahi thi tab bhi kasht hi prapt huya tha mujhe, devi Harihareshwari." Andhakarini said, pain evident in her voice.

------------------------------
A/N
SOMETHING IS UP WITH ANDHAKARINI.