GUHANKASHYAP VADH

"KAISE KAREGI RAKSHA !!" Guhankashyap yelled as he raised his mace.

He swinged his mace but before it could hit her, someone stopped it holding its head. Guhankashyap looked up and saw a very angry Amarsri standing behind Gunakshi. But she didn't had weapons in any of her hands.

"Kisi bhi vyakti par prahar ya atyachaar karne se pehle jaan lena chahiye ki usko kiska rakshan prapt hai." Amarsri said as she broke the head of the mace in pieces.

"Tum mera annt nahi kar sakti, mai Guhankashyap hu ! Mujhe Brahmadev ka Vardaan hai !!" Guhankashyap said arrogantly.

"Tumhari naak par kuch adhik hi Ahankar virajman hai !!" Amarsri said punching him on the nose. He fell towards the door and grabbed his nose in agony.

"Apni aakhe band karo aur jab tak mai na bolu mat kholna." Amarsri said to Gunakshi who nodded and closed her eyes.

"Tum apne hi bune jaal mai fas gaye ho !!" Amarsri said as she threw him around using her telekinesis powers.

"Brahmadev ka vardaan tha ki tumhe shashtro se nahi mara jaa sakta kintu yeh shaktiya maansik hai !!" Amarsri said throwing 3 chairs at him one by one.

Guhankashyap was now completely bruised and was panting. Amarsri used her telekinesis and raised him up in the air. She closed her fists and Guhankashyap felt like some grabbed his neck and feet.

Amarsri suddenly moved her hands apart from each other, tearing his body in two. All the blood and guts fell on the floor. Amarsri lowered her hand and the two parts of his body fell on the ground.

"Tumhari aatma ko mukti prapt ho. " Amarsri said as all the blood and guts and his body disappeared.

"Apne Aakhe kholo Gunakshi." Amarsri said turning around now with all the weapons in her hands and looking regal. She picked up Gunakshi and sat on the bed, placing her on her lap.

"Devi aisa kyu hota hai ki mai jab bhi aapke saath hoti hu toh aapke goud mai hoti hu ?" Gunakshi asked.

"Tum swayam ko mere goud mai humesha issi liye pati ho kyu ki maine kabhi tumhe apni goud se utara hi nahi." Amarsri said smiling. If that isn't the relationship between god and devotees.

"Tumhari bhakti aur aastha ne mujhe yaha aake iss Asur ka vadh karne hetu prerit kiya. Ab tum Guharanya rashtra par nyaye, Dharm aur prem se Sashan karo." Amarsri said.

"Jo aagya devi." Gunakshi said.

----------------------------
A/N
UNPOPULAR OPINION : AGAR SAB BHAGWAAN TELEKINESIS USE KARTE TOH YUDH WAGERA JALDI AND EASILY KHATAM HOTE. KITNE SAARE SHRAAP KA HAL AISE HI NIKAL JATA.