Prologue

James Poplopovich was you're average looking 19 year old college student. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Not much as a type of person who catches your eye all the time.

James walked into his college class and sat down in his usual spot. He took out a pencil and his study packet that needed to be turned in yesterday, but he forgot it at his dorm. Somebody sat down next to him but he didn't pay much attention to who exactly it was. The person next to him kept shuffling around in their backpack trying to find something. They let out a big sigh and turned to him.
"I hate to be a bother but, could I borrow a pencil?"
James who had been fiddling with his pencil at the time turned to look at her,
'She's beautiful' he thought to himself.
She had wavy light blonde hair, Freckles, and beautiful green eyes, and she was wearing a fluffy pale color shirt, black and dark green plaid pants, and low top combat boots.
"Uh, y-yeah" James stuttered
He handed her the pencil that was in his hand.
"Thanks!" She said "I own you one"
James chuckled and grabbed another pencil from his bag.
"Oh, uh. My names Kassie by the way." She stuck out her hand and smiled.
"James" He smiled and shook her hand.
"Mind if I call you Jimmy?" Kassie questioned.
"I don't mind. People ask me that all the time" He chuckled.
"Sweet!" Kassie smiled as she took out her notebook.
Jimmy looked at her notebook which had been covered in random doodles.
" I like your drawings"
"Thanks!" Kassie said and smiled at him.
"How come you majored in business and not art?" Jimmy asked.
"Oh, you know my mom is the type of person that thinks art isn't a real job and blablabla. And I'm also one hundred percent sure that if I majored into art, she probably would have stopped talking to me, or force me to drop out of college..." Kassie sighed "So I majored in my second option, which just so happened to be business" She looked at Jimmy and smiled.
"Damn... that really sucks. I'm sorry about that." Jimmy looked at her.
"Psshhhh don't be! I probably wasn't going to major in it anyways. Cause you know it's hard to find a job, my art probably isn't good enough and yeah. It most likely would have to much stress for me"
Jimmy continued to look at her. "Wow, that does sound kinda stressful. Thank god I suck at at"
Kassie chuckled at that. And before they knew it, class was over and the both of them started to pack up there stuff.
"Um...Jimmy?" Kassie asked
"Yeah?" Jimmy questioned and turned around to look at her.
"Do you wanna get a drink tonight? It's fine if you don't I-"
"I would love to" Jimmy smiled.
Kassie smiled back,"I'll pick you up around 8. Sounds good?"
"Sound great" Jimmy said, then he walked back to his dorm with a smile on his face.