Chapter One

Jimmy arrived at his dorm room, which he lived alone because his roommate dropped out and they have yet to replace his old roommate. He kicked off his shoes and flopped down on his bed.

Around 7:30 Jimmy started getting ready. He looked in his dresser for anything mildly fancy. He pulled out a black button down top, (which had some wrinkles in it , but he didn't have time to iron it) and a pair of jeans. He put on his clothes, sprayed some cologne on, then put on black tennis shoes. Just as he finished tying his shoes, somebody knocked on the door. He got up and walked over to the door to open it. He opened the door to find Kassie standing there playing with her rings. He looked at her,

'Wow... she's, gorgeous' He thought to himself

Kassie's hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a black and white plaid dress with a black short sleeved shirt under it.

She looked up at Jimmy, "Hey, glad to see I got the right dorm number"

Jimmy chuckled, "Yeah wouldn't be so fun if you went out with some random dude"

"You got that right. So... you ready to go then?" Kassie asked

"Yeah, I'm ready"

Jimmy closed his door and the both of them started to walk down the hallway way.

"Sooo, have you been on a lot of dates before?" Kassie asked

"Eh. Not really. I've been on a couple in high school but that's really it. What about you?" He questioned

"I've only been on couple. All of the people I went with were complete dicks though." She looked at him "You better not let me down"

Jimmy laughed "Don't worry, I promise I'm not like them"

Kassie chuckled "Good"

Jimmy and Kassie made it to her car and started driving around looking for a place to eat. Sooner or later they both found a small burger restaurant. Kassie parked the car and the both of them got out at walked inside.

"So, have  you ever been here before?" Jimmy asked

"I've been here once before, but that's it" she answered

They both sat down in a booth in the back. Jimmy looked around the restaurant and saw what looked like the owner of the restaurant and his kid working who looked about there age.

"Hey, I know that kid. We went to high school together" Jimmy said while looking at him.

"Really?" Kassie questioned. "Were you guys friends or anything?"

"Oh god no. I barely even talked to him" He chuckled.

"How come? He seems like a nice dude."

"I don't know, it's just. Ugh, something about him I guess" Jimmy shrugged.

Just as Jimmy finished talking, the kid walked over to take their order. They both ordered a plain cheeseburger with fries.

While waiting for their food Kassie asked, "So Jimmy, tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well, my dad died when I was younger and my mom is a flight attendant so I really don't get to see her that often anymore. I used to have a cat named Duke, but he ran away and never came back. I also was never the brightest kid in school, in high school I used to cheat off of the person sitting next to me during exams. Um... yeah that's about all the interesting things about me, I think" Jimmy said.

"So what made you want to major into business?" Kassie questioned

"I don't really know to honest." Jimmy shrugged

"Come on man, no one majors into business without a reason. There's gotta be some reason." She smiled.

Jimmy sighed "Well, I've always loved Italian food, even though none of my parents are an ounce of Italian. But ever since I was like fifteen, I've always wanted to open and Italian restaurant."

"That's so cool!" Kassie said, "My dumbass could never. I would probably set the whole building on fire the first day."

Jimmy laughed,

Just as he was going to say something, their food had arrived.

"Now it's your turn, tell me a bit about yourself."Jimmy said.

"Let's see here... um, my dad was a doctor but he retired two years ago and my mom is nurse. I have an older sister, who is 100% my parents favorite. And the only reason is because she followed parents footsteps and became a doctor. The only reason I didn't want to major in that is because I HATE the sight of blood. Umm, oh! I was also one of the top most popular person in my elementary school." Kassie said

"Wait really?" Jimmy questioned.

"Yeah, uh I was home schooled in elementary."

Jimmy laughed at that

"Oh my god, that's the first time anyone has ever laughed at that joke. Ugh, I have succeeded in life" She said proudly.

"Well then those people had no sense of humor cause that was hella funny" Jimmy said as he took a bit from his food.

The both of them ate there food and talked about random thing. Jimmy felt like he could talk for hours with her. Kassie wasn't like the other people he dated. Kassie was... different, she was funny, drop dead gorgeous, and one off the sweet person he has ever met.

When the both of them finished eating, they both pulled out their credit cards to pay,

"Don't worry I'll pay." Jimmy said.

"You sure?" Kassie asked.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry" He smiled

Jimmy payed for the meal and the both of them left and got into Kassie's car. Kassie started driving back to Jimmy dorm room. Once they arrived at his dorm building, they both got out of the car.

"I had a lot fun tonight. Thanks for paying, I really appreciate that" Kassie smiled

"No problem!....This might sound stupid but, do wanna do this again next week?" Jimmy questioned.

"I would love too."

Jimmy smiled and started walking to the door the door of the building.

"Jimmy wait." Kassie walked up him

Jimmy turned around and before he knew it he had locked lips with Kassie. At first he was surprised but quickly enjoyed it. Jimmy had never felt this connection before, it felt like a warm spring day, or the excitement you get when you see snow for the first time.

Kassie pulled away. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Same time next week?" Jimmy questioned

"Same time. And this time you can pick the place" she smiled and walked back to her car

Jimmy had a big smile on his face as he walked into his dorm building and up to his dorm.

{Oop- sorry if this was a little l o n g but anyways I hope y'all enjoy it so far, and have a nice day peeps}