A/N

The first two uploaded parts are the prologue. If u want u can skip it and go to chapter one.😁

Hey guys, like the description says I'm just writing this story to calm the hearts of all wangxian shippers and the untamed fans who just can't get enough of the series.
I know the pain of reaching that last episode in 'the untamed' and just screaming at the phone or computer wanting to know why the producers stopped it there.

Those of you who are aware of the books and read the completed version , even though they end up together it doesn't quite give off the vibes as the movies do. Sadly I didn't complete reading the book as the completed version isn't up on wattpad as yet but I've read what was already up. I got a basic view of the path the book went in and from all the videos and other books(fanfics) that I've read I am sure they ended up together.

I'll start updating soon but don't expect this book to be updated one chapter after the other quickly since I want to actually think through it. I wish for the characters to be themselves and I have quite a few ideas stored up to put to use during the course of this book.

Hopefully at the end of this book we all get some closure for the broken hearts that the movies left us with.

I look forward to writing this book😁