Prologue part 1

This takes place in the last episode of the series and if you're confused, I suggest watching the series then coming to this book😁. Enjoy.

( Shizui and Wen Ning runs towards Wei Wuxian and Lan Wanji interrupting them)

Shizui- there is something important I have to tell you Senior Wei

Wei- What is it?

Shizui- I've been recollecting memories for the last couple days, but I can't be certain, so I wanted to ask senior Wei and Hanging Jun.

Wei- what is it you want to know?

Shizui- (smiles) self proclaiming to be a great chef, yet can only make eye - blinding dishes with awful taste.
(Wei wuxian laughs nervously and glances at Lan Zhan)
planted me in the ground with radishes, told me that with watering and sun bathing, I would grow faster and also fruit little buddies to play with me.
Invited Hanguang Jun for a meal on your treat, but ran without picking up the tab. Hanguang Jun ended up paying for the food. It might be because I was too little. There are a lot of things I couldn't remember fully, but I can be certain that Wen was my surname.

Wei wuxian- Wen was your surname? Isn't Lan your surname? Lan Shizui, Lan Yuan, Lan Yuan, Yuan?

Shizui- senior Wei, I... I am Yuan.

Wei wuxian- Yuan... Didn't Yuan pass away already?

Lan Zhan- he was left alone in burial mounds.

Wei Wuxian- lan Zhan... was it you?