Author's Note / Q & A

Helllloooooooo everyone!

Welcome.

I assume most of you will be coming from my other series Just For You, so first I wanted to thank you for reading that and deciding to check out this!! :)

This book is gonna be like enemies to lovers and a slow burn, so don't expect them to be all over each other in the beginning. They actually are very much not going to like each other in the beginning.

Chapter One is like an intro, going over their lives thus far— so you'll get a vibe for their relationship/vibe after reading that!

This is, of course, first and foremost a Draco Malfoy Fanfic. However, there will be other elements to the story and bits that are just about life at Hogwarts and even about other people's drama and other boys. So be patient and don't be upset when Draco isn't always the center of attention. It's gonna be more detailed than Just For You, in terms of description and stuff.

PSA: NOT canon compliant!! All of these characters are racist and classist in canon, and therefore should not be stanned or romanticized in canon. No comments about wanting to get the dark mark or you will be muted :)

Now, I had asked you all at one point if you wanted an xreader or an oc. After consideration and reading all of your comments, I ultimately decided on an oc. It just felt better for this story, and I wanted to give it a go. I do keep the description of her looks and things limited, so hopefully, for those of you who wanted an xreader, you will still be able to imagine her how you like (and could imagine her as yourself).

This story is written in the first person pov of Violet Burke. She is the daughter of Guinevere and Cassius Burke, members of a wealthy pure-blood family. They are part of the Sacred-28. (These are not actual members of the Burke family in canon).

I'm still going to be putting little author's notes at the bottom of each chapter like I did for Just For You, but I'm also going to leave a section for questions/recommendations here!

Just comment on the line of what you're asking!

{ REQUESTS/IDEAS } ---->

{ COMMENTS } ------------>

{ QUESTIONS } ----------->

{ OTHER } ----------------->

I'll be checking this page often to respond to comments! This is just in case you REALLY have a pressing question you want me to see. You can also post on my conversation board :)

Please still comment throughout the chapters, your comments make me laugh so hard and I love reading them! I read every single comment and they truly make my day!

The story starts in fifth year, but like I said above the first chapter is kind of an overview of their lives so far— it'll make sense once you read! xx

Flashbacks are written in italics.

That's all I have for you! Once again, thank you so much for checking out my page!

Now, ~enjoy~.

Legal disclaimer thing: I do not claim to own and/or have created the Harry Potter universe or any of its characters included in this story, those rights are owned by JKR.

General disclaimer thing: Fuck JKR.