The Demon of Lust - Darkiplier

So this was a self-indulgent oneshot which is based off of a fic that's been cycling through the works. It's actually pretty recent and I'm surprised with how articulate it is 😂

Basically, Dark is one of the Seven Deadly Sins—Lust. He's Lucifer's favorite Sin. Sooooo without further ado, I hope you enjoy!

...

Demon of Lust! Sub! Dark x Lucifer the Devil

...

Dark deeply inhaled, closing the door behind him, his lust coiling heavily in his stomach. The scent of smoke, sex, and incense pummeled into him like a wall, only driving his sin further. On the king-sized bed, which was coated in red sheets, laid the Devil, his silk robes barely covering his smooth, supple skin.

Lucifer gazed over at the door, raising his brows as he licked his lips in delight.

"Hell, you look ravishing, sugar," groaned Lucifer at the sight of Dark, who was dressed only in black slacks and a black dress shirt, the first two buttons open and showing the silky expanse of his chest. Lucifer sat up in a languid motion, his silk robes riding up his deep red skin. He bit his lip and crossed his legs, beckoning the demon over with a sly finger. "It must be my lucky day."

Dark smirked, walking up to the edge of the Devil's bed.

"I thought we'd celebrate," said Dark, voice low. He sat beside Lucifer, humming when the Devil eagerly wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him into his chest, lips finding their way onto his sweet spot. Dark bit his lip and closed his eyes, heart leaping at the touch.

"Ah, yes," groaned Lucifer against Dark's skin, dragging his fangs along the sensitive skin. Dark shivered, pressing himself closer to Lucifer's molten embrace with a breathy sigh. "Congratulations on yet another hundred dead, sugar."

Dark smirked, gasping and fingers digging into Lucifer's shoulders when his fangs sank into the soft flesh of his neck—right on his sweet spot. He tilted his head back and softly moaned, a jolt running down his spine that made his toes curl.

"Hah... fuck," gasped Dark, hands sliding down Lucifer's arms and over the silk texture of his robes. Lucifer hummed and draped a leg over Dark's waist—still sucking at his neck—and swung himself over so he laid in his lap.

Dark licked his lips, back arching in the slightest, shuddering at the feel of Lucifer's obvious arousal pressing against his.

"Let me hear you, darling," whispered Lucifer, dragging his tongue up the expanse of Dark's neck and nibbling at his ear, hot breaths sinful against his flesh. Dark rested his hands on Lucifer's thighs and groaned as Lucifer rolled his hips against his own, sending jolts of fiery pleasure through his veins.

"Lucy—" breathed Dark against his deep red flesh, lips brushing against his pointed ear. His breaths came out shaky and husky—raw and dripping with lust. Lucifer dragged his lips across Dark's jawline, trailing up to kiss him. Dark groaned, running his hands up Lucifer's thighs and under his silk robes, cold hands gripping the molten flesh of his sensitive hips.

Lucifer shuddered, legs spreading at the contact, a sinful moan pulling from his lips. "Ohh, that's the spot, sugar."

He rolled his hips against Dark's, muscles tensing and coiling delightfully under his hands. Dark deepened the kiss, pulling at Lucifer's bottom lip and slipping his tongue into his mouth, tilting his head for more of him. Lucifer slid his hands up Dark's body as he swirled his forked tongue in Dark's mouth, prying off his buttons one by one with sly fingers. Dark shuddered, Lucifer's mouth tasting of blood and cinnamon, coating his tongue thickly with smoky skin.