six

⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆

"Repeat after me," Lorelai pointed towards the chalkboard that stood by her side. "Havity No Gravity"

Aaron, Joshua and Athena did what they were told, repeating the words. Lorelai nodded at her children in approval as Joshua held his hand up in the air.

"Mom, we've already learned that spell." The other two nodded in agreement, flashbacking to when they had to made Aaron levitate.

The oldest brother winced at the memory, remembering he had to wear a cast for two weeks after his siblings let him painfully fall down.

"In our defense, we were left unsupervised." He recalled Joshua's lame excuse at his broken wrist like it was yesterday, and remembered how Athena high-fived him countless times in those two weeks, constantly forgetting about his situation.

"I'm well aware, thank you, Joshua." She turned the chalkboard around, revealing another spell written on it. "But this is the new charm you'll be learning today. Now, Aaron, repeat after me 'Sayvus-yer-buttickus'. " He did as he was told. "Great."

"Why Aaron?" The youngest siblings asked in complain.

"Because I'm way smarter than the two of you." He answered in a obvious voice, making his brothers roll their eyes at him.

"Whats this spell for?" Athena asked with furrowed brows, ignoring her brother's statement.

Lorelai motioned to the couch resting in the middle of their lair. "This charm is like a complement to the levitation spell you've already learned. It will make the couch follow after you as your brothers make you levitate." Athena widened her eyes.

"You want them to levitate me?" She pointed with her thumbs to Aaron and Joshua, who sat by her sides. "Are you trying to get me killed, woman?"

Aaron closed his hand in a fist and shook it. "Payback." He contemplated.

"No, not payback, Aaron." Lorelai corrected. "Since you weren't able to practice the levitating spell back then, you and Joshua will be performing it now on your sister. Along with the following-couch spell." Athena groaned. "Now let's go already!"

The three got up from their seats, moving to the center of the lair, where Athena stood with a scowl, knowing that her brothers would most likely drop her.

She stood between the two with her arms crossed and the two held out their wands.

"Okay, now do the levitating spell." Lorelai instructed their sons.