21.

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Jayla looked around the bright white room with her eyes squinted trying to figure out where she was at.

She tried standing up but when she noticed ropes were tied around her whole body she sat still.

She looked down at her body and cringed, she was wearing the same clothes and she felt overly dirty. She was also hungry.

"Where my son at!?" She yelled out. He was her only worry besides herself.

She huffed when she got no reply.

"BITCH CAN I AT LEAST GET SUM TO EAT!?" She yelled again but this time louder which caused her head to hurt.

She hissed trying to move her hand on head but forgot she was tied up.

Her head was killing her from when she got knocked out and yelling was making it no better.

She rolled her eyes putting her head down as she started at her feet. She was like that for about 5 minutes and right when she was about to fall asleep she heard loud footsteps.

When she looked up she couldn't believe who she saw.. it was not even close to the person she would expect.

"How yo head feeling?"

She stayed silent, staring at the person in disbelief.

"Damn.. no words huh? Long time no see." The person walked up to her caressing her face.

She quickly moved her head, looking away and avoiding eye contact.

"Don't be like that.. you only gon make it worse." The person forcefully turned her face.

"Don't touch me." She looked away again.

"Ight.. be like that then."

The person grabbed a chair, putting it right in front of her and just stared at her.

"Fuck is you looking at!?" She mugged.

"Uh oh.. attitude done went bad. You wasn't like that with me. Needa put that ass in check."

She huffed tucking her bottom lip in so she wouldn't cry. "Why the fuck you got me here Elijah?"

"You couldn't run from me forever Jayla.. you know that right?" He smirked looking her up and down.

Her face instantly transformed into a mug.

"I'm not scared of you anymore. Let me the fuck go! Your sick forreal dawg, you need mental help." She said.

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes standing up.

"You weird as fuck. You came all the way over here for what? Leave me the fuck alone! Why can't you understand I don't want you." She ranted.

"Should've killed me when you had the chance. Instead, you thought running away was the solution." He shrugged. "Thought you did sum huh?"