02

Felix slowly lifts his head up to look at his friends. "Yes?" Felix asks. "Can we go to the diner?" Jeongin asks. "Can't your boyfriend take you?" Felix asks. "Uh...he has practice after school," Jeongin explains as he leans back. "And Hyunjin and Minho can't because...?"

"Minho has to do a project."

"Hyunjin has to help his neighbor moving stuff."

Felix's face dropped to an unamused look. "If you guys split the gas money, I will," Felix says, leaning back in his chair.

"Okay!"

____

School ended quickly and Felix walked to his locker. He opened it and grabbed his jacket, slipping his bag off to put the jacket on. He closed the locker and started walking towards the entrance, pulling his keys out from the side of his bag.

"Watch out!"

Felix looked up and squatted down. The ball flew past him and he huffed. He lost his balance and he fell on his butt, pouting.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

Felix took the outstretched hand and let himself be pulled up. Once he made it to his feet, they let each other's hand go, Felix, fixing his shorts. "Thank you," He said. The person responded back before quickly running off. Felix didn't really bother trying to identify who almost killed him so he just picked up his phone. The three others quickly caught up with him and dragged him towards the front to get food quicker.

Felix unlocked the car as they got closer and everyone got in, Seungmin in the front and the other two in the back.

"Gas money."

The three boys groaned and took out their wallets, handing the few dollars to Felix's hand. "Thank you." Felix folds the money and sticks it into the cupholder. He turns on the engine as Seungmin plugs his phone into the AUX.

"Day6, y'all!"

Everyone laughs and Felix drives out of the school parking lot.

____

Felix covered his mouth, hoping that the drink wouldn't come out of his mouth.

"A-And then...then Chan got paint all over him a-and-"

Jeongin couldn't finish his sentence cause he started laughing again, causing the group to laugh. Felix swallowed his drink and hit his leg, laughing. They all eventually calmed down and Felix wiped the multiple tears that fell.

The waiter comes over. "So...what do you four want to eat?" They all look over at the male. "The normal, hyung," Felix says for himself.

The waiter writes it down, nodding. "Seungmin?" He asks. "Taeyong hyung. The normal for all of us." Taeyong laughs and writes it down. "Alright. It'll be out in a while," Taeyong says before walking off.

A ding sounded through the diner and Felix looked over. "Do those boys look familiar?" Felix asks. All the boy's heads turn to look at them. "They were the basketball team last year. The one with the silver glasses was the captain last year," Jisung explains. "Oh...really?"

They nodded their heads. "Saying how you love basketball, how did you not know?" Seungmin asks. "Because uh...I don't know," Felix says with a nervous smile. "Anyway, he's apparently really good. Got most of the scores the whole season. They also won districts."

A small frown came to Felix's lips. "So they're...like popular?" Felix asks. "Oh, no. Basketball at school doesn't get a lot of recognition like football so...no," Jeongin explains. "And it's stupid, actually but." Jeongin shrugs his shoulder.

Felix scoffs. "Damn. Our school is stupid," Felix mumbles. The whole table nodded his head. "Anyway, he's pretty cute, right Lix?" Jisung asks as he wiggles his brows at the male. Felix looked at everyone than took a quick glance at the basketball player. He gave a shrug and swallowed his drink. "Meh."

"Meh!? I'm...who the fuck shit in your eyes?" Jisung said and grabbed Seungmin's glasses. "Hey," Seungmin said and Jisung stuck his tongue out at him; before, shoving them into Felix's hand. "What do you want me to do with these?" Felix said as he stared at the objects that helped Seungmin see. "Put them on, I want to make sure you're not blind," Jisung said and Felix handed them over to Seungmin who puts them back on, kicking Jisung hard on the shins who winced. "I'm not blind, just...I don't think he's my type."

"Bitch, nobody is your type!"

"You wanna be played in middle school!?"

"That was middle school! You're acting like a cancer!"

"I'm going to beat your ass."