12

Next week

"Mom! I'm going to be home late tonight," Felix shouts as he walks down the stairs. "Oh...where are you going?" She asks. Felix slips on his shoes and puts on his bag. "The schools having a basketball game today and I promised a friend I would watch," Felix says and his mom wiggles her brows.

Felix gives her an unamused look before grabbing his keys. "Bye!" He shouts before exiting the front door. He looked up and stopped seeing Changbin waiting.

"Uh...morning?" Felix says as he walks over. Changbin looks up from his phone and smiles. "Morning," He says. "What are you doing here?" Felix asks as he puts weight on one of his legs, crossing his arms. "Can I not pick up a friend?" Changbin asks as he opens the passenger door.

Felix shrugged his shoulders and got into the truck. Changbin closed the door and walked over to the driver's side, opening the door and getting in. "You know, the first time I saw you, you had a motorcycle," Felix says as he buckles in.

Changbin looks at him and smiles. "Yeah," He says before starting the truck. Felix slips his keys into his front pocket and crosses his legs. "Why do you never take it to school?" Felix asks, pocking Changbin's arm. "'Cause I don't want to, Lix," Changbin says with a chuckle. Felix eyes him.

"What?"

"You don't want girls to think you're a bad boy, huh?" Felix says. Changbin nods his head after 2 seconds and Felix laughs. "Wow. Is there a time where you do drive it?" Felix asks. "Yeah. On the weekends usually or just around town," Changbin says as he drives out of the neighborhood. Felix hums as he turns the radio up.

Changbin chuckles softly at the male and the rest of the ride was in silence.

The school came into view and Changbin parked his truck. Felix paused and groans. "What?" Changbin asks with a little chuckle. "I can't go home after the game because you drove me to school," Felix says as he looks at the male with a scowl.

Changbin chuckles and winks at him before getting out of the transportation. Felix gasps and gets out of the car, putting his bag on. "You slick little bitch," Felix says, punching Changbin's arm lightly. The older chuckles and slips his hands into his pocket. "I was going to take you to dinner afterward."

"Is that a date?"

"A friendly one."

Felix eyes the male before shrugging his shoulders. "Mkay," He says and the two make light chatter as they continued their walk into school. Felix glanced to his side to see Leo looking at him. He gave him a smile before turning his attention back to Changbin who was talking about a college basketball game next week.

"I really wish I could go but my parents won't go," Changbin says with a huff. "They said if one of my friends could take me, they'll let me go but all of them would go with their girlfriends and leave me third-wheeling."

Felix chuckles at him. "What's the game again?" Felix asks. Changbin gives the game and Felix hums, typing it on his phone. "What're-"

"Look!"

Changbin turned his head in the direction which gave Felix the opportunity to run off. Changbin looked back over and sighs, shaking his head with a chuckle as he saw Felix was already at the cafeteria. "Jeez. If he runs that fast he should be in track," Changbin mumbles as he adjusts his jacket.

____

School ended quickly and Felix dragged Jisung to the gym. "Minho said he'll be here in a little. He has to rinse off and change," Jisung says as he plops down next to Felix who was excited. "Okay," Felix says, pulling out his phone and opening an app.

"Ooh. You get your tickets for twice's concert?" Jisung asks. "No. They haven't announced a tour yet," Felix mumbles as he searches up something. "A basketball game?" Jisung says. Felix shoves his face away and brings it closer to his face letting a small and embarrassed, "Yeah."