13

Felix woke up and the first thing he noticed was that it was still dark in his room when it was usually a little light. He rolled onto his side and forced himself to sit up. He crawled closer to his window that was next to his bed and looked through the curtains, frowning at the rain.

He got out of bed and went to his closet. He took out a white shirt and a maroon-colored cardigan. He went over to his dresser and took out a black pair of jeans. He slipped on the clothing, tucking the shirt all the way in, and putting a belt on.

He grabbed his bag and left the room after putting his phone in his cardigan pocket. He grabbed his keys and his mom's voice stopped me. "You meeting someone?" She asks as she wiggles her brows. "No. I just want some coffee," Felix answers with a smile. "Alright. Have a good day, sweetheart," She says.

Felix nods his head and opened the door. He exited the house and closed the door, running over to his car and getting inside. He exhales and turns on the car, making sure the heater was on and he buckled in.

____

Felix arrived at the school and finished his coffee quickly. He got out of the car with his bag and walked towards the school, putting his bag over his shoulders and throwing the empty coffee cup away.

He wanted to get to school early cause Changbin asked if he could come and watch them practice. He made his way towards the gym and saw the coach who looked over. "I can watch, right?" Felix asks and the coach nodded. "Yeah. I don't really care," The coach says and Felix smiles.

He walked over to the bleachers and sat a little bit up. He saw Changbin and his eyes focused on him the whole time they were practicing.

They soon went on break and Changbin grabbed his water bottle, running over to the bleachers. Felix chuckles as he walks down the stairs to be lower to see Changbin. "You actually came?" Changbin says with a smile. "Yes. I had nothing else to do and I didn't feel like taking my little sister to school," Felix says as he sat down, crossing his legs.

Changbin chuckles and takes a long sip from his water. "We only have...30 more minutes and we'll be done," Changbin says and Felix nodded his head.

"Seo! Stop talking to your boyfriend and get back on the court!"

Changbin sighs as he shakes his head. Felix chuckles and takes the male's water bottle before walking up to where his stuff was. Changbin ran back to the court and glared at his coach who winked at him.

____

Felix was at his locker when he felt a presence next to him. "Hey, Chang...oh it's you," Felix says as his expression went from happy to bitter.  A frown came to Leo's face. "I know we got off on the wrong foot last time we-"

"Wrong foot? You broke my heart you beanstalk. Why are you even here, talking to me?" Felix asks as he looks at the male. "Saw you at basketball practice today," Leo says as he leans against the lockers. Felix raised a brow. "So? What about it?"

"You were checking me out, weren't you?"

Felix was about to speak but squeaked when he felt someone slap his ass. He turned around, ready to slap the person, but stopped when he saw it was Changbin. "Hey, baby. Thanks for coming to practice," Changbin says, eyeing Leo with a raised brow.

"You two are dating?" Leo asks. Felix looked at Changbin who winked at him. "Yes. Yes, we are," Felix says as he turns to look at Leo who's eyes widened. "Oh...nice. Okay," Leo said before walking off.

Once he was a far distance away, Felix punched Changbin's arm hard. "Ow. Maybe I deserved that but your thankful," Changbin said with a smile. Felix closed his locker. "You didn't have to slap my ass," Felix mumbles as he hides the bottom half of his face with his book. "Ooh. Someone's blushing," Changbin said, nudging him with his elbow. "S-Shut up! No, I'm not," Felix says as he quickened his walking pace.

Changbin laughs and grabbed the male's wrist. "My parents got these movie tickets but can't go so they gave them to me," Changbin said as he wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulder who shrugged it off, Changbin chuckling.

"So?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go," Changbin says. "Is this a date or a friendly one?" Felix asks as he looks at the basketball player. Changbin shrugged then winked before walking off to the cafeteria. Felix groans and facepalms.