18

Changbin jogged over to Felix who sat under a tree, doing something. "What're you doing?" Changbin asks as he squatted down. "Mhm? Oh, I just wanted to get air," Felix answers as he closes his binder and slips it into his bag.

"You were waiting for me weren't you," Changbin says as he helps the male up. Felix smiles as he slips the bag on, fixing his shorts. "Maybe I was," Felix says as he takes Changbin's hand. A couple of the players had gotten in trouble in class so the whole team had to run laps. "You were, weren't you."

Felix kisses his cheek and nods his head as he rested his head on Changbin's shoulder. "Yeah." Changbin chuckles and they walked into school. "The game is tomorrow," Felix says as they arrived at his locker. "Really?" Changbin said.

Felix slowly looked at him. "Did you really forget about the game?" Felix says. Changbin rubs the back of his neck with an awkward chuckle. "Yeah...it's not my fault though!" Changbin defends and Felix turns to him, crossing his arms.

Changbin stepped forward and slipped his arms around Felix's waist. "You distracted me," Changbin says as he rests his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Felix raises a brow at Changbin. He chuckles and kisses his head before closing his locket. "Don't you have something to give me?"

Changbin stepped back and looked at him. "Oh! One second, stay here!" Changbin placed his bag down and ran towards the locker room. Felix chuckles and moves Changbin's bag with his foot. He pulled out his phone and looked at the tickets before going to his messages and texting his mom to print them out.

He heard footsteps walking over and he assumed it was Changbin so he spoke, "Hey, my mom is going to print out the tickets so-"

Felix stopped and looked at Leo with an unamused look. "Yes?" Felix says. "Are you and Changbin dating?" Leo asks. Felix nods his head. "Yes. If you weren't such a bitch, maybe we would still be together."

Felix looked over to see Changbin walking over with a bright smile. Leo was about to speak but Changbin's voice caused him to stop. "Hey, Leo," Changbin says as he grabbed his bag from beside Felix. Leo gave a lip tight smile. "Hey," He says before walking off.

Changbin shrugged his shoulders and hands the jersey to Felix who smiles. "Thank you. My mom is going to print out our tickets so we can keep them," Felix says as he opens his locker to put the jersey inside. "Okay," Changbin answers as he takes Felix's hands and they walk to the cafeteria.

They enter and Changbin's basketball team waves the two over. They walk over and Changbin raises a brow. "I don't trust any of you and I've known half of you since freshman year," Changbin says which made Felix snort. "Damn, alright. We prank you once and suddenly we have no trust," One says and everyone laughs.

Changbin chuckles. "What is it though?" Changbin asks. "We got tickets to see that basketball game tomorrow with you!" One says. Changbin smiles and high-fives everyone, Felix rolling his eyes with a smile.

Bubble Ball [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें