17

1 month later

Felix walked into school with a smile on his face but that was quickly removed.

"What do you want Leo?" Felix asks with a soft sigh. Leo gave a smile. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to...go on a date. I know we got off on the wrong foot but-"

"Sorry. I'm busy after school," Felix interrupts. It was partly true, he still needed to talk to his boyfriend about all of that. "Oh...maybe another."

Felix giggles when he felt a kiss on his neck. "Hey, Binnie," Felix says as the male stood next to him. "Hey." Changbin looked at Leo. "Hi," Changbin said with no emotion. Felix punched Changbin's arm and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers as they walked off.

Changbin chuckles and kisses his cheek. "Can we do something today?" Felix asks. Changbin nods his head. "What do you want to do?" Changbin asks. "Mhm...basketball?" Felix asks as he looks at him. "Baby. Do you even know how to play it?" Changbin asks.

Felix gives him an offended look. "Binnie! Of course, I can!" Felix says. Changbin raised a brow and Felix looked at the floor. "I-I do know! Just...I can't shoot. I'm really bad at it," Felix mumbles with a small pink on his cheeks due to embarrassment.

Changbin chuckles and swings their hands. "It'll be fun."

Felix looked at him before looking forward. "Yeah, right."

____

Felix sat on the bench, watching Changbin who was calmly shooting the basketball. "Lix...come in play with me," Changbin whines passing the ball to Felix who, lucky, caught it.

"I could've been decapitated!" Felix shouts as he stood up. Changbin just smiles as Felix walks over but stops. "Wait! This is unfair! I'm not on the team!"

Changbin kisses him which only made Felix pout more. "Teach me to shoot first," Felix says, batting his eyelashes as he gave his boyfriend puppy eyes. Changbin chuckles and pulls him closer to the hoop.

He moved Felix's hands and chuckles. "Hey! Don't laugh at my tiny hands!" Felix whines. Changbin smiles and kisses his cheek.

Changbin guides the younger and helps him throw the basketball. Felix's eyes widen as the basketball went into the hoop. Changbin chuckles at the younger who ran to get the basketball.

Felix screams as Changbin picked him up. "This is unfair!" Felix whines as he squirms around, trying to get out of his boyfriend's hold. Changbin just smiles and spins around, Felix whining even more.

Changbin placed him down and turned him to face him, pecking his lips. "Asshole," Felix mumbles, and Changbin's mouth drop. Felix squeals as Changbin threw him over his shoulder, the basketball falling out of Felix's hands.

Felix grumbles but squeaks again when Changbin slapped his ass. "Seo Changbin, I swear!" Felix shouts, hitting Changbin's back. Changbin chuckles and walks over to the bench. He sat Felix down and kissed him, Felix huffing as he pulled away. "Let's get you home," Changbin says but Felix whines. "I wanna spend the night at yours. It's the weekend anyway."

Changbin thought before shrugging his shoulders. "Okay. You should text your parents," Changbin says as Felix stood up, slipping his hand into Changbin's. "I will. I'm not stupid."

____

Felix and Changbin were cuddling on the older's bed, watching a movie. Felix's head was rested on Changbin's shoulder, his leg draped over Changbin's waist. Changbin's left hand was rested on Felix's thigh while the other was messing with the younger's hair.

"Mhm...Binnie I'm going to fall asleep," Felix mumbles as he adjusts his position. Changbin chuckles and kisses the side of Felix's head. "That's the point," Changbin replies. Felix rolls his eyes and nuzzles his nose into Changbin's neck.

"Baby?"

Felix hums as he looks at Changbin. "So...districts are coming up," Changbin starts and Felix nods his head. "I was...wondering if you would like to wear one of my jerseys."

Felix blinked a couple of times, trying to comprehend everything since he was half asleep. "Oh! I would love to!" Felix says once he understood. Changbin chuckles and makes Felix lay on the bed. "You're tired. Get some sleep."

Felix hums and turns to have his back facing Changbin. The male chuckles and grabs the remote, turning the TV off. He places the remote down and lays down as well, pulling Felix closer. He places a soft kiss on the back of his neck and they fall asleep.