04

"Felix!"

The male looks at the other male who called his name. "Do you need something, good sir?" Felix questions. Jisung looks at him confused before waving his arms around. "Whatever. It's Friday again and you know what that means."

"Staying up till 3 in the morning and dancing to twice."

"No! Sleepover!"

Jisung walks over and shakes him by the shoulders. "Without Minho and the other captains," Felix says after Jisung finished shaking him. "Okay!" Jisung says as he plops down in the seat next to him, Jeongin and Seungmin walking over.

They all looked at Felix who spaced out. Jisung slapped him softly which caused Felix to snap out of his thoughts and look at them. "Yes?" Felix asks. "You good, bro?" Jisung asks. Felix nods his head. "Just thinking," Felix says as he looks at his phone to check the time.

"About what~"

Felix looked at all of them. "Gossip is only for sleepovers. I'll share it tonight."

____

"What up, fam!"

Mrs. Lee laughs as Jisung walked into the house without knocking, Jeongin and Seungmin following. Felix ran over and hugged them all, smiling. "Okay. We're going to need to get some stuff but you know where my room is so go put all your things in there."

The group of males quickly walk upstairs to put their items away. Felix slipped on his shoes and grabbed his keys as well as his wallet. The three came back downstairs and they went to Felix's car.

"Okay. I saw this whack thing on tik-"

"No. Felix, please-"

"Calm down. It was a compilation on youtube," Felix states as he starts the engine. "Anyway, It was this really cool pie thing with different kinds of-"

"Say no more. We're doing it."

After getting snacks and everything, they drove home.

They arrived and they walked inside, slipping off their shoes. "Gossip!" Seungmin says as he drags the male who they were waiting to hear the tea from. "Shouldn't we eat first?" Felix asks, watching as the kitchen disappeared.

"Jisung! Get the pizza!" Jeongin shouted as he opened the door, Seungmin pushing Felix inside. Jisung sprinted downstairs, grabbing the two boxes that were just for them, and ran back to the room.

"Only time I'm running," Jisung says as he plops onto the floor where everyone else was. "Okay, spill the tea," Jisung says as he opens the can of soda.

Felix rolls his eyes playfully as he opens his as well. "I went to the park yesterday and I saw the basketball team playing on the court there," Felix says. "Are they good?" Jisung asks. "Duh! And their arms," Felix says, groaning.

"Man. I wish I had arms like the athletic boys. I got noodles arms," Seungmin says as he tries to flex but fails. "Same. I got no muscle," Felix says with a pout. Jeongin and Jisung were about to speak but Felix quickly added. "Shut up. You both have muscles."

They went quiet before bursting out laughing. "Should we send a picture to the others?" Seungmin asks. "And make them jealous because we're having more fun than them? Yes," Felix says as he grabs his phone from his bed.

He went to the camera and put it in selfie mode. They took the picture, doing a couple more cause they were having fun with it, before sending the first picture to the group chat with all of them. "I wonder what they're doing," Jisung says as he takes a bit of his pizza.

Felix shrugs his shoulder. "Doing what tops do. Compare dick sizes," Jeongin answers which resulted in everyone clapping their hands for the younger who bowed. "Thank you. Thank you." They all start laughing once again.

Felix's door opened and he looked up. "Do you need anything?" Felix asks Olivia who was oh so rudely interrupting Felix putting makeup on Seungmin. "Can I-"

"No straights allowed! Get!"

Olivia puts her hands up as she left the room, closing it behind her. "Camera," Felix says as he sits back. Jisung hands Felix his phone and the male takes a picture, sending it to the group chat once again.

All of a sudden, Jeongin started wheezing. They all looked over at him after Felix got off a Seungmin so he could wipe it off. "What?" Jisung asks. Jeongin showed Jisung his phone which caused him to laugh. "Aight. What did Chan send? A picture of his small dick?"

Jeongin, Jisung, and now Seungmin started laughing harder as Felix grabbed the phone. He burst out laughing at the text Chan sent him. "H-He really just did that," Felix says as tears started running down his cheek from laughing too much.

Jisung, who was still dying but was somewhat calm, started taking a video. "He really...really asked if he looked like a soft-shell turtle," Felix says as he looked at the text again. "Bruh! He looks like a fucking tortoise!"

Jeongin curled into a ball as he held his stomach which was hurting from him laughing too much. "W-What's funny. Is that Jeongin i-isn't even protecting him," Seungmin says. "Cause he's right!" Jeongin says as he started laughing more.

The whole night was filled with...it was literally them being their crackhead selves.