11

Felix heard footsteps and he turned around to see Changbin running over to him with a big smile.

Felix squeals when Changbin lifted him up bu the waist. "I'm guessing something good happened?" Felix asks as Changbin set him back down. Changbin nodded his head quickly with a bigger smile.

"We got out teams and I'm on varsity," Changbin starts explaining as he and Felix started walking to the cafeteria. Felix smiles as he looked at the male. "And I'm the captain!" Felix hugs the male tightly, patting his head after pulling away. "Good job! When's the first game, I might come," Felix says.

Changbin smiles. "Next week I'm pretty sure," Changbin informs and Felix nodded his head. "Are games every Friday?" Felix asks and Changin nodded his head. "Okay."

Felix waved and walked over to his table. He sat down and smiles at everyone. "Did Changbin ask you out?" Chan asks as he leans forward and Felix's smile dropped into an unamused look. "No. We've only known each other for 2 months," Felix says as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Well the Halloween party said otherwise," Minho points out and Felix glares at him. "Sorry if I didn't want to be lonely."

The boys laugh and Felix huffed. "Yo...isn't that the new student?" Chan says and Felix turned his head. "Oh fuck. Oh hell to the fucking no," Felix says as his eyes widen at the male.

"Nope. Nope, I disagree with him walking over her," Jisung says as he puts his feet on the empty chair next to him, leaning into a very confused Minho's side. "You guys already know him?" Hyunjin asks as he looked at Felix who slumped in his seat, pulling the hood of the hoodie over his head and pulling the strings.

"He's Felix's ex-boyfriend in middle school," Seungmin whispers as he slides a book over to Felix who grabs it and opens it.

Someone cleared their throat and they looked over to the new student. "Hi...I'm Leo-"

"Get. away," Jisung says. The male looked over to Jisung and smiles. "Long time no see, Jisung. How's it been?" He asks trying to pat the male's head but Minho pulled Jisung closer, glaring at Leo.

"Oh...okay. Can I sit here?" He asks and the three bottoms shake their heads, Felix hoping he doesn't fall out of his chair from how far he was in his seat. "Oh...uh...okay?"

Leo walked off and Felix sits up quickly, pulling his hood off and fixing his hair. "I thought he'd never leave," Felix says as he rubs his face. "What's so...bad about him?" Chan asks. "Cheated on Felix multiple times despite being in middle school and lied. Felix eventually broke up with him, finally," Jisung says and Felix rolls his eyes. "He was a bitch. Can't believe I dated him," Felix mumbles.

He felt a pair of hands on his shoulder and he turned his head, ready to throw hands but stopped when he saw it was Changbin. He smiles and Changbin smiled back, giving his shoulders a small squeeze. He was about to speak but was pulled to sit down by Jisung. "Well shit. I don't need my ass for basketball," Changbin says, fixing on how he was sitting.

"I am giving you the job of protecting Felix against his ex-boyfriend," Jisung says. "Ji, he's not going to murder me, chill," Felix says with an eye roll. "You never know," Jisugn says with a shrug. Changbin stared at Felix who gave another smile and patted his shoulder before looking back at Jisung who continued. "He could ask you out again and my ass knows that you give everyone second chances," Jisung said and Felix rolled his eyes. "Okay, that was in middle school," Felix pointed out and Jisung mocked him. "You said that at the diner."

Felix shrugs back and slides Seungmin his book back. "Anyway, y'all busy next Friday?" Felix asks and everyone, besides Changbin, thought for a little bit before shaking their heads. "Great! You are all going to Changbin's first basketball game with me," Felix says, patting Changbin's head with smiles.

"What! Why!"

Felix glares at Jeongin. "I am basically the mother. I went to all the games for your boyfriends even when they weren't even your boyfriends," Felix explains to the artist. Jeongin groans and lays his head on the table, Chan chuckling and patting his boyfriend's back.

Jisung didn't really care and neither did Seungmin since he was going to secretly read with Hyunjin. Felix smiles and crosses his legs, playing on his phone, and eventually got Changbin to join his among us server.