05

Felix got out of bed, like usual, and got dressed into a light-brown plaid skirt with a white turtleneck tucked in. He slipped on a denim jacket and grabbed knee-high socks and slipped them on. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and slipped it into the pocket of the jacket.

He grabbed his bag and left the room, fixing his hair on the way down. He placed his bag down and grabbed an apple. "Leaving early?" his mom asks. "Yeah. Since it's cold, parking is going to fill up," Felix answers, though that wasn't true. He just wanted to get coffee from a cafe without his little sister tagging along.

Mrs. Lee nods her head and watches her son go to the front door and slip on his shoes. He puts his bag over one shoulder as he grabbed his car keys and his wallet. He left the house after waving bye to his mom.

He tossed the half-eaten apple into the trashbin and walked to his car. He got in and placed his bag in the passenger seat. He turned on the car and put the top of his car on since it was freezing. "Jeez. I love winter but not the cold," Felix mumbles as he turns the heater on.

____

He entered the warm cafe and went to the cashier. He ordered and paid, sitting at a table that was free. He pulled out his phone and lightly kicked his feet as he waited for his drink to be ready.

He heard an engine turn off and he lifted his head up, turning it to the side. His mouth dropped a little bit at the vehicle that was parked on the sidewalk. It wasn't a sports car since the vehicle was smaller than that. It was a motorcycle.

Felix quickly looked away as the person who drove it took their helmet off and got off of it. Felix glanced up from his phone to the door as the person walked in.

Of course, it was the basketball (hopefully) captain.

He waited in line and ordered his drink, looking around. Felix took his attention away and pretended to look through his phone. Even though the chatter in the small cafe was loudish, he still heard the person's footsteps walking over.

"Hey."

Felix looked up to the male. He dressed warmly; black jeans, a mint-colored sweatshirt with a flower in the left corner, and a denim jacket over it.

"Hi," Felix managed without a stutter. "Can I sit here? It's pretty full," He asks. "Of course," Felix answers with a smile. The male smiles back and sat down in the open seat in front of Felix. "I feel like I know you," The male randomly says.

Felix looks up at him, hoping the blush wasn't obvious on his cheeks. "From where?" Felix asks, surprised he didn't stutter. "School. What school do you go to?" The male asks. "JYP high. I'm in 10th grade," Felix answers.

A small smile came to the male's lips. "I am too," He answers. Felix smiles back. "Are you on any sports team? My friends know you because their boyfriends are the captain of the other teams and I'm just making sure since they can be pretty dumb," Felix says, making sure this was, in fact, the male. "Yes. I'm the captain of the basketball team. Well, last year I was. We have tryouts this week and next so hopefully, I'm captain again," He says with a small chuckle.

Felix nods his head with another smile. "I like basketball. I don't play it though, I'm more of a dancer than anything else," Felix answers, crossing his ankles under the table. "Woah, nice, are you on the dance team?"

Felix snorts and shakes his head. "No. I can't do all that" Felix does motions with his hands, "going into the splits and being forced to smile. It looks uncomfortable." The male laughs softly and nods his head. "Agreed."

They go silent for only a few moments before the male spoke up. "Can I get your name?" He asks. Felix was about to speak but;

"Order for Felix!"

Felix pointed towards the counter. "Felix is my name," He says as he hops off the chair. "Yours?" He asks. "Changbin." Felix smiles a nods his head. "Bye, Changbin. See you around school."

Changbin nodded his head and watched Felix get his coffee and leave the cafe. Changbin smiles and repeated the name many times to himself in a whisper, even though he was good at memorizing names. He glanced outside and saw the male in his car, driving the direction towards school. "He's cute."

"Order for Changbin!"