Chapter 15

A/N- Thank you guys so much for 5k reads! Also, I changed the cover for the story! Enjoy :)

"Come on," Draco said quietly, nudging your shoulder.

You groaned, eyes fluttering open.

You were definitely going to need some of that hangover remedy in the kitchen. Hopefully there was some left.

Draco had left your side, making his way into his room. It almost sounded as if he was mumbling, but you weren't sure.

"Ugh," you said, sitting up with a stretch. "Did I fall asleep on the couch?" Your voice sounded foreign, heavy with a sore rasp.

Draco re-entered the room, frowning. He was dressed in a sharp black suit and his hair was combed back. If it weren't for the large bags under his eyes, he would've looked very put together.

Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said about yourself. 

You reeked of alcohol.

"Yeah. You did."

Your brow twitched in confusion. "What's with the tone?"

Draco looked at you, eyes tired and held with potent displeasure. He surveyed you for a moment, lips flattening, and bent to grab a trunk of his belongings.

 "Pack. We are leaving in an hour." He seemed rather annoyed, but you shrugged it off for the time being.

With a whimpering breath you pushed off, leather squeaking under your weight, and brought a palm to your head. Every step you took seemed far too loud for your liking as you made it to the kitchen. Luckily, the remedy for this sat just before you, a singular entity to contrast the dusted marble of the counters. You pulled the cork, shutting your heavy eyelids as you let a small amount slip down your throat. Your voice had not entirely recovered yet, and it stung greatly. You shuddered, a shiver running down your spine, though you minded not. Your head cleared almost immediately, and you felt as if a weight had been removed from your shoulders.

Much better.

Now, though, you needed to shower.

The bathroom was expansive, tiled black in a Victorian manner. You sighed, placing your hands on either side of the sink as you met your appearance. Hair stuck out in varied directions, and your eyelashes did the same. You frowned, tilting your head to the side. The gash on your lower cheek had healed over, though the skin was risen, pink and dark. You brushed your fingers over it, nose stinging as you did so. It was so ugly... and it would be there forever. Forever a reminder. Forever claiming you.

Equally like the Dark Mark.

~~

Draco did not sit with you, and while you normally wouldn't mind too much, you couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness. Had you done something wrong? Was he mad at you?

At least you were away from your parents.