The hand Mabel rocks pt2

Hey GUYS its me your Flaming Soldier king AND before you start throwing stuff at me i was really busy and needed time off because of thanksgiving and the upcoming christmas i'm sorry guys i was REALLY busy and before i forget Dipper x Pacifica, only comes in at the ghost episode BUT there will be stuff sprinkled here and there. SO NOW ON TO THE CHAPTERRR and i MIGHT write a lemon if i get real bored

________________________________________________________________________________

It was 2 days after the date 

"Hit me dudes" said Soo's  who was covered in pillows and tape   "It  probably won't even hurt"

 then Dipper went for a hard roundhouse kick to the gut and Mabel with a worthy haymaker. And now you might be asking "Why are Dipper and Mabel hurting Soo's???" this is because of the Gideon problem from 2 days ago, while Mabel was trying to let off steam from the whole problem, Dipper only joined cause he was bored and needed to take a break from the journal.

"Oof that didn't hurt but the impact did....." Soo's said as he struggled to keep his balance but didn't fall. Dipper's kick was made to MAKE SOMEBODY COUGH UP BLOOD, SAME GOES FOR MABEL, But other than that the twins both felt shivers down their spines because of the force of those hits hurt them and decided to take a break.

*+RING+*

*+RING+*

"I'll get it" Dipper said walking to the kitchen from the front porch 

"um hello its the fake reporter- I MEAN TOTALLY real reporter Toby who would want to interview Dipper pines about the strange Monsters and weird stuff in Gravity falls"

And Dipper in the meanwhile was FANBOYING hard about this and the journal, but kept calm and said "Oh hey Toby sure i'll do an interview" and btw sorry for accusing you of murder 2 weeks ago"

 "grea,t great, could you meet me at the abandoned warehouse in the forest at 7:00" Toby said kinda sounded like he was wimpering...

"okay i can be there "Dipper said looking at his watching seeing it was 6:30 " yea i'll be there soon"

then as Dipper got ready to leave in a hurry because he didn't want to keep the TOTALLY real reporter waiting.Then when he was getting ready he had a thought 'why would the person who i just accused of murder. call and want to interview  me? unless...' "Hey Mabel did Gideon ever take you to a warehouse in the forest? because i think I'm heading there right now" Dipper yelled 

"oh yea he did actually" Mabel yelled back looking up from the grass she was laying on "Wait why are you being sent there?"

"yea Toby said he wanted to talk about he weird stuff in gravity falls" Dipper said as he walked closer. "But can you come there at 8:00 pm sharp I think Gideon's behind this"

Dipper walked to the golf cart but not before he grabbed his trusty shovel just in case....

Then drove off to the warehouse

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the warehouse

When Dipper opened the door to the warehouse and walked in he heard a slamming behind him,and when he turned around he saw a very short boy with giant white hair

"well well well Dipper Pines it appears we meet again..." Gideon said in a killer sweet voice, as he slow clapped THREE TIMES and stepped out of a dark corner "Dipper pines i bet your real surprised to see lil old me and i bet your real scared and confused to- wait why do have a shovel?"