23.

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"... 22 year old Jayla Brown, STILL missing. It's been a full week, family, friends, and the police still have no sign of her. It's believed that she is kidnapped but Jayla if your seeing this, please.. come home." The news reporter spoke.

It had been a full week and everyone still had no sign of Jayla.

Destiny, Nari, and even Sylvia and Lando traveled to help search for Jayla.

Dee and Trell also stop by the house everyday just incase Na'Jour and KJ are ready to make a move.

"Ion even know why y'all told police." Na'Jour ran his hand down his face.

He had bags under his eyes because he was stressed and barley slept. Kaiser and Ezariah were sitting in his arms staring at the TV.

"Cause.. yall obviously needed some help because it's been a full week and y'all still ain't find my sister. She could be dead by now, who knows?" Destiny said.

"Don't speak negative." China snapped staring at the TV.

"I'm just saying." She shrugged. "It's been a whole fucking 7 days and y'all have no clue of her whereabouts. Only thing y'all fucking know is who got her. Is y'all even trying!"

"We are tryin—"

"Bitch how bout you look for ha then! It's not that easy so please shut the fuck up and stay in your place." China interrupted KJ.

She was tired of Destiny blaming people and snapping at everyone when she wasn't doing anything but helping around the house and with Kaiser.

"You hungry?" Na'Jour looked at Kaiser who's stomach was growling. He nodded.

"Come here Zariah." Sylvia held her arms out. Ezariah cuddled into them.

Na'Jour stood up and headed to the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and China stood up to go get it. When she opened it, there stood Dee and Trell.

"Any sign of her yet?" Dee asked as China moved aside letting them in.

"No."

"Nothing at all?" Trell furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not shit.." China sat down.

"So what the fuck is y'all doing sitting down and shit?" Dee mugged.

"We've bee—"

"I get it. Y'all was looking but y'all not fucking looking hard enough. Then y'all just all sitting over here, not even on y'all phones to call people or track her down." He looked at everyone.

"If y'all really wanna find her y'all gotta show better effort dawg.. forreal." Trell spoke.

"And the fuck was y'all doing to help?" KJ looked at them.

"Nigga we been doing our part. We actually been doing way more than y'all have." Dee said.

"So why y'all ain't say shit?" Nari spoke.