Showering with kisses

Y/n pov
I was reading my book when all of a sudden I heard someone shouting my name. "Y/n!" Yuzuru yelled through the hallways.
"Yes?" I yelled back. A few moments later yuzuru came running into our room.

He climbed up the bed and hugged me. I giggled at his childish behaviour. "What's wrong with you yuzuru?" "Nothing, I just wanted a hug." He giggled.

Aww, he's so cute

Aww, he's so cute...

We stayed in the same position for a while. I was still reading my book when abruptly Yuzuru begins to shower me with kisses in the lips.

"U...mm...wha...What are...What are you doing?" I smiled, he just grinned at me and continue kissing me. "U...um...Yu...yuzu...yuzuru stop!" I struggled to tell him to stop, every time I attempt to talk he constantly cut me off with kisses. I attempted to turn my head to the side but he cupped my face with his soft hands so I have nowhere to turn to.

I felt a burning sensation creep along my cheeks.

"S...stop!" I chuckled as he kept on kissing me. I tried to escape by crawling but he grabbed my waist and pull me back to him.
"Y...umm...yuzuru!" I struggled to get out of his grip. He giggled at my reaction.

"You can't run away from me y/n." He smirked.

Omg! How could someone look so seductive and adorable at the same time?

My lips were showered by kisses and at that moment I took the nearest pillow and throw it at him. The pillow successfully smacked him in the face.

I ran like there was no tomorrow, while yuzuru is chasing me from behind.

"Gotcha!" He caught on to me hugging me tightly. "No, let me go yuzu" I struggled to get out of his grip.
"I will never let you go y/n!" "Stop! Yuzuru~"

"But you like my kisses~" he teases. "But not like this!" I finally got him to let go. "I will give you one more kiss, and if you don't like it you can return it to me." He smirked. "Eww, you are so cheesy yuzu!"

"But you like it y/n~" He kisses me one more time but with every second he deepens it.

Blood was rushing through my veins and my heart was thumping so loudly, what if he hears it?

He eventually broke the kiss and gave me a look indicating "so?" By that time my face was red as a tomato and my heart was thumping loudly. "Of course I will return it even if I don't like it," I mumbled sheepishly while clinging onto his shirt.

 "Of course I will return it even if I don't like it," I mumbled sheepishly while clinging onto his shirt

He smiled sneakily at my reaction. "Why are you so cute my wife?" He asked while hugging me.

I kissed him one more time "Because I'm yours ❤"