Explosive Murder

(Narrator's pov)
A photo that's all it took, a photo of another guy kissing you on your cheek while you smiled and blushed, was all it took to destroy your social life in class 1-A. After making a fool of some seniors you were thrown into a bonfire of trouble all from being caught by an all to well taken photo. No matter how much you tried to defend yourself, no matter how hard you tried to explain that it wasn't how it looked no one believed you. The whole class turned their backs on you after the photo was exposed to them in the class group chat and slowly but surely they played into the idea that you were nothing but a cheater. Yet no one's rage or confusion could ever outgrow his, Katsuki took it the worst. The supposed betrayal was to much for him to handle, he trusted you, he was weak only for you! By you! So how could you do this to him? He wouldn't listen to you no matter how hard you tried to get through to him and without anyone to listen or support you a never ending loneliness soon began to take over your life. Nobody talked to you, nobody trusted you, the neglect and silence was so obvious to the teachers that you even began to take solo lessons to keep up with your class. It was a childish and stupid so why did this have to happen to you when everything seemed to be going so well? Knowing that everyone's eyes only looked at you with disgust and spoke about you poorly behind your back slowly chipped away at your heart until eventually you reached a breaking point.

One day while carrying some textbooks back to the library you slipped on a substance that was all to familiar. You could feel the ooze melting away your brown shoes and calmly took them off as the girl of class 1-A passed by you.

"Whoops sorry about that didn't mean to make you slip. Would help you but I don't help people that break my friend's hearts.", Mina growled looking down at you as she continued to walk past you.

You knew everyone in the Bakusquad took the betrayal the hardest because they all believed you were the one for their explosive friend, but this bullying was just to much to handle. Tears welled up in your lifeless (e/n) hues even as several of the girls watched you in both pity and shame before carrying on. Your long floppy rabbit like ears quickly wiped away the tears forming in your eyes before you once again stood up and continued on to finish your task. The librarian was quick to notice your shoeless feet and asked what happened but you bit your tongue and simply said that you shoe broke and wearing one would've looked to silly.

"Just one more hour (y/n), you can do this.", you sighed to yourself.

Just one more grueling hour and it would all be over, but still the rest of your former friends wouldn't just let you live a peaceful lonely life. As you walked back down the hall quietly you felt a strong jolt of electricity fly up your tail bone to your spine. Your poor little cotton tail was extremely sensitive and you knew the jolt all to well, as you turned to hit your assailant your wrist was quickly caught by the angered blonde.

"Leave me alone Kaminari.", you spoke with a serious tone despite your strong urge to cry and run away.

"Or what you'll kiss me and break another guy's heart?"

Your ears stood tall at attention as you glared at him but you tried your hardest to stay calm in an attempt to keep your ice powers dormant. 

"What cat got your tongue little rabbit? Aren't trying to defend yourself now huh you cheating bitch?", Kaminari growled shoving you back roughly.

You shoved him back with your (h/c) ear which he quickly grabbed and shocked forcing you to fall back and cry out in pain. As you held your burnt ear another three bodies joined the fray.

"The fuck are you doing dumb face?"

You gasped quietly looking up at the voice only to see Katsuki glaring down at you, you glared back wiping your fresh tears away before standing up and walking past him. Yet still he let Kaminari bully you, he teased you calling you names, making fun of your quirk and secrets that he knew about, but the breaking point was him saying that cheaters could never be heroes. You stopped dead in your tracks fully aware of the smug smile that dawned his face and turned around with your fist tightly clenched by your side before driving it into his right cheek. He hit the ground hard due to your punch and everyone had their attention drawn to you. Your body was shaking in rage, you wanted to scream out and curse everyone that walked by seeing the incident but before Kamiari could actually stand up and continue the fight you were both pulled apart from each other.

"Come on dude that's enough, you're taking this to far.", Kirishima sighed holding you up by your upper arms.

"She started it! Nobody would've guessed that the quiet and calm bunny would ever be a cheating bitch! Why are you so calm about it she broke Kats-"

"Shut the fuck up!", you growled despite Bakugou wanting to open his mouth, "You assholes just to bother listening to me! You think I'm just making excuses when in reality I'm trying to tell the truth but the only thing you poor excuses of heroes can do is pay attention one fucking photo that doesn't even have a caption!"

You screamed bursting into tears from how terrible your pain had gotten. Kirishima hated to see you so broken and tried to comfort you as he put you down but the damage was already done. Your rabbit tail began to glow signaling the activation of your quirk which Kirishima knew wasn't good.

"H-hey Bunn-(L/n), come on calm down. Let's just talk this out an-"

"Fuck you...fuck all of you...I don't need to talk anymore. There's no point in saying what I have to say now! J-just...just die all of you just die and leave me alone!", you cried out your tail releasing large spears of ice that almost killed him if not for his quirk.

The other two boys quickly used their powers to shatter your ice just as teachers arrived to stop you. Aizawa quickly erased your quirk before holding you tight to his chest in order to comfort you. Your cries were filled with heart break and sadness yet still the boys could only look away in rage and disgust.

"All of you return to your dorms now, and if I learn about any of you hurting her I swear I will expel all 20 of you!", the raven haired man growled trying to comfort you as best he could.

"That won't be necessary Eraserhead, Miss (L/n) has already been removed from U.A.", another voice sighed catching everyone's attention.

The three boys stared over at their principal in shock just like their teacher, the small rodent simply walked up to you and patted your back as your cries slowly began whimpers.

"As of today she is no longer a student here, and from her own choice she never will be. I apologize under her behalf for all the trouble her presence has caused you all here but no need to worry. A student who doesn't want to be a hero has no place here, she will be moving onto a new chapter in her life without U.A.", Principal Nezu admitted gently patting your back.

Kirishima and Kaminari both looked heartbroken by the news, you were in the lead for being a member of their generation's top three and now you were leaving? Deep down they both knew that they were part of the reason you were leaving. Bakugou on the other hand simply tried to play tough and looked away ignoring the fact that you were hurting.

"Wait...wait (Y/n) you're leaving?!", Kirishima asked stepping forward to grab you but Bakugou was quick to hold his emotionally confused friend back.

Aizawa was to surprised to actually release you because of the news, he shook his head trying to comprehend what his boss had just said and tried to defend you, "Principal Nezu I'm sorry but (Y/n) is one of my top students, she's a great hero in training so why-"

"I won't repeat myself Eraserhead, now Miss (L/n), come along. Your dorm has been cleared  out and all your bags are packed, your family is waiting for you at front."

Your shaky form struggled to get out of Aizawa's arms, he couldn't bring himself to let you go knowing that you were throwing away your future, but soon enough you were free. With your ears covering your eyes you quickly ran away from the stupid group of traitors that broke you. Principal Nezu didn't bother chasing after you since he knew you were the one to request your removal from U.A.

"Well everyone off to your dorms, please return to your classes as usual tomorrow morning and please try to enjoy the rest of your day!", he smiled.

You didn't look back, not even for a second. As soon as you got in your family car you begged your parents to drive away. In the back seat with you was your brother, the very boy caught in the photo kissing your cheek, who stared at your with a very sympathetic look. You tried to hold in your tears but once again the bullying and the relief of being free washed over you and you clung to him desperately as you cried.
Your dream of being a hero was over, just as your relationship to your most promising boyfriend was too. Your life goals were officially murdered.