𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 | 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦

Gojo gazed at her sleeping face, studying her criminally long eyelashes and plump lips as she peacefully snoozed in the dim light of the bedroom. Slowly he tried to push himself up. Reacting to his sudden movement, she whimpers in her sleep and tightened her grip around his bare stomach.

A pitch black colored hand materialized instantaneously and stroked her undressed shoulder. Piercing special blue eyes met a faceless floating woman. 17 years of seeing this humanoid cursed spirit trail his girl, Gojo got used to the sudden appearance of it. Yet, it wasn't the best feeling to see such a abhorrent figure first thing in the morning.

A blood stained paper talisman with a symbol of a single eye is plastered on the smooth surface on the "face". It hovers mid air - long white hair and a draping light grey kimono contrasting an inner red garment flutters in the windless environment. The most eerie part: it has three pairs of arms. Only one was stroking (y/n), the other arms dangling lazily from the sleeves of the unfastened kimono. It's worried about her. Gojo silently scoffed, annoyed for it ruining his sweet morning moment with his girl.

The spirit - according to (y/n) it's name is Shiki - cocked its head in his direction, questioningly. Ignoring it, he slid his arms under her armpits to pull her up. This caused a groan to escape her mouth, waking her up. The split moment her eyelids fluttered open Shiki disappears.

"Good morning love." Gojo whispered in her ear, drawing her body in for a hug.

"Satoru..." she mumbled sleepily against his chest.

He always felt guilty waking her up. Nonetheless, she sat up on her own rather quickly and shuffled out of the bed. Stumbling sleepily towards the closet she pulls out a kimono and began dressing herself. He watched, mesmerized by the skillful traditional procedure. Almost every morning he just watched the show.

"Like the view?" she asked playfully over her shoulder.

Gojo let out a long tender hum in response. Carefully, he watched her give the long sash to a floating hand to hold for her as she tucked in the fabric underneath a string with her free hands.

Shortly after, they ate breakfast together outside in the garden...

-
-
-

"I have a reaallllyyy important favor to ask you." Gojo suddenly stated.

(y/n) dropped her fork furrowing her eyebrows together. "Are you going to ask me to wear a sexy costume again?" That didn't end well. She literally couldn't walk properly the next few days.

"NO!" he exclaims waving his hands defensively. "It's actually serious."

"Go on." she simply stated and brought her cup of water to her lips.

Suddenly changing his tone of voice to a deeper no-nonsense pitch he says:

"I have three extremely cute students. But I have like, thirty high grade cursed spirits which only I can clean up. And I have to do it by the end of this week and they're scattered around different prefectures in Japan..."

She nods understandingly.

"So. I want you be a substitute teacher for my students this week."

"Okay, but, what exactly would I teach. Aren't they a skilled generation or something?"

Oh babe, you have no idea how ignorant they are compared to your genius. One look, you'll see what they're missing.

"You'll see."

"That means I'll have to go to the cursed tech school, the melting pot of my hunters. Which means I'm going to be killed." (y/n) simply stated.

"Oh c'mon I've kept you hidden for twelve years. They have no idea what they're hunting for. The elders. They're all idiots. They haven't even suspected me yet." Gojo exclaimed.

"Okay..."

"If you're worried, nothing's even going to be able to touch you. I have my infinity always surrounding you."

"Well I suppose. What do I get in return."

"I'll try to get a week off from everything."

"....deal."

-

-

-

-

"One more thing," Gojo said before he escorted her into the black limousine, "Promise me you won't let anyone see Shiki."

Empty eyes meet his. "You really don't like her do you." she mumbles.

"(y/n). Shiki is dangerous. If they see her, they'll try to capture her as well. The barrier will also react to her cursed energy."

"Ok. Promised." she says as he scoots in the limo right after her.