⚓︎ 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙔/𝙣, ⚓︎

Draco's POV;

Dear Y/n,

My beautiful doll.

I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.

Everything about you is everything I wish to see in myself. Even though I'm not perfect, not even a little bit, somehow, someway, you still loved me.

I would give you my heart, my soul, and anything else to be with you, but I must keep you safe.

The way your hair falls so perfectly on your head, the way your eyes sparkle when you look at me, the way you fix your posture when you see me. All of those things are etched into my memory.

I know I promised you a future with me, but that cannot be anymore. You mean the world and the galaxy to me; I cannot let you go.

Maybe one day we will meet again, one day when we've grown old.

But I will never forget you. Even if everything changed about you, I will always remember your eyes, and how your pupils dilate when you stare at me for too long.

I want to hold you in my arms, wrap you in a blanket of love, but your protection is far more important.

I'll never forget the way you used to despise me, and then soon enough, with proper words, we finally found out what love means.

I know your angelic eyes will never these words, but I still wrote them just for you.

I will never forget you.

I love you, my doll.

Yours truly, Draco.