⚓︎ 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 ⚓︎

Hermione tossed this and that into the cauldron. I stood by Draco, making sure he didn't try and escape. I was absolutely ballistic with Pansy, but making sure Draco snaps out of his trance is my first priority.

I watched closely as Hermione worked. She chanted words, as if saying everything before she put it in. She truly is the brightest witch— I had no idea what I'd do without her, honestly.

She scooped up some of the liquid from the cauldron into a small cup, then held it out to Draco. He looked confused for a moment, like it was a bowl of fish or something. But then, he took it.

First he sniffed the light pink liquid, then he threw his head back and took a swig of it- not just a swig- he chugged the whole cup. I wasn't sure if he was supposed to drink that much, but he sure did seem to enjoy it.

"Now it'll take a few moments to wear off." Hermione explained, taking the cup back from him. I nodded and helped her clean up by emptying the cauldron and putting all the potions away.

When I went back to Draco he seemed to of snap out of things, but he was still somewhat dreary. "Y/n?" He asked, as if I hadn't been frantically standing near him the whole time.

I turned toward him, standing just a few feet away. "What happened?" He asked, fingers rubbing his temples. Oh lovely, I said to myself. Of course he doesn't remember anything- he was under a spell.

"Pansy put you under a love spell. Ten minutes ago you were confessing your love for her in the Gryffindor Tower." I said plainly, almost as if I was explaining it to a child, only because he didn't remember anything.

"I what?" He snapped. "The last thing I remember was getting up early and going to the bathrooms, then I ran into Pansy and she shoved this pink cup in my face." He spoke, the words coming together as he remembered the events.

"That was the Amortentia- the pink stuff." Hermione said from one of the tables as she finished putting the beakers away.

"Why would Pansy do it?" I asked, mostly to myself. I can't read Pansy- I can't figure her out. The most obvious answer was jealousy, but she would've just straight up told me if that was the case. It must be something deeper.

"Perhaps she wanted to smell it herself so she could be in love with you." I said, my thoughts winding together. Truthfully, it was really the only good answer. There's something that lies deep in her- some feeling about Draco.

"That's mad!" Draco exclaimed, sitting upright in the chair. It really is mad- but aren't all Slytherin's a little mad sometimes?- or all the time? She just wants to know what it's like to love someone- though, that someone is my boyfriend.

"I'm going to murder her." I said under my breath. But, of course, Draco just had to hear me. "Now if you do that you'll be expelled." He told me. Though I hated to believe it, he was right. Dumbledore would probably have my head for doing such a thing.

"I've got to go." I said out of the blue. I didn't want to be in there any longer. Hermione had already left, and even being in the same room as Draco after that happened made my blood boil for some reason.

I left the classroom and made my way down the hallways, unsure where my true destination lied. I could go anywhere, but I just didn't know where. So, making a split second decision, I went to the hospital wing, where Pansy would be.

It was empty in there, aside from the brunette haired girl lying on one of the beds. Madam Pomfrey wasn't even in sight, so I assumed she was gathering herbs for Pansy.

I walked in there like I owned the place. But I only had one target. I walked all the way over until I reached the end of the bed, where I hovered over the girl, my gaze filled with anger.

"Why did you make that love potion? And don't say some bullshit. Tell me the truth." I growled. She had her hands covering her face, so when she heard my voice, she jumped a bit, removing her hands so she could see me clearly.

She scrambled up the bed, resting her head and neck on the railing, as if trying to look taller. My gaze followed her as she moved.

"I-" She said, trying to search for an answer- a lie. But I just wanted the truth, that's all I wanted. "The truth, now." I spat, growing impatient. My heart rate was speeding up as rage boiled inside of me.

"Because I love him." She said quietly, her voice sounding almost the equivalent of a squeaking mouse. "What did you say?" I asked, knitting my brows together. I was in complete and utter shock.

She searched me for a moment, her eyes full of worry and fear. "I've loved him since year three, when he started tutoring me after school." She said, remaining quiet. My fingers clenched the railing at the end of the bed, so tight I almost injured my knuckles.

"We used to study every day after school, and, well, we also..." She trailed off, not in the means to finish her sentence, but I knew exactly what she meant.

Of course, it was more than just Pansy, it was Draco too. They had sex, probably multiple times, maybe even every day, who knows. All I do know, though, is that I'm a ballistic woman filled with rage.

"How many times?" I asked, taking a deep breath so I wouldn't accidentally remove her head from her neck. She looked down, then back up. I could see the goosebumps on her arm rising.

"I lost count." She said, fright present in her voice. That's how I knew she was being truthful, because Pansy is never scared, especially not of a Gryffindor.

"Count your days, Parkinson." I hissed before turning. and storming out of the hospital wing. My fingers were clenched into a fist so tightly I was afraid I may pry off some of my skin.

My next stop was seeing Draco.