Chapter one

"Tily stop playing the match maker, You are really terrible at it."Anastasia laughed again for a very long time, Tily is her best friend  and work colleague they have been best friends since diaper.
Stasha stop talking like you dont know what am talking about really I saw the both of you yesterday, Tily said with a knowing look. "No really we are just friends, he ask me out for dinner but am just not ready. Anastasia said in a sad tone. Tily looked astonish, "so you turn him down? He is Steve the ceo of our company, do you know how many girls are dying to get to your position am also one of them by the way. "Tily please drop the subject for now its getting late I have to call mom, good bye" she cross over to her friend who was sitting across from her to give her a hug "see you tomorrow at work" she pick up her hand bag and walk to her car, once inside her phone started ringing, without looking at the caller, "hello mum, yeah I will come visit anytime soon. No I will pay the rent myself, don't bother thank you, I will hang up now, good night".

Anastasia maneuver her in front of the company she's working at, she just got the job and they are paying a lot of money, that is also the  source of her income. She just don't want to lose her job or she will have to stay with her mum. She got out and walk to the big building only to be stopped by the manager.
"Oh thank god I found you, have been looking all over for you " looking confuse  "why" Anastasia ask. "Boss said that you should look your best tomorrow cause the most successful business man in history is coming to our company to donate millions of dollars to the company." jace said excited "wow, am definitely going to the mall today" she said to her self. "Thank You, tell boss I will definitely do  that " Anastasia said walking pass him.

*************

Anastasia and the other worker's stand in front of the big elegant door, waiting for the arrival of mr rich. As if on cue, there were noises outside, then the door open, four men with
sun glasses and black suites first came in,ana guess that those must be the body guard and then the man himself did, Anastasia raised her head to look at who every one was dying to meet and her heart stopped beating for a while "Desmond edwin" she whispered unbelievable,and there was a hot looking blonde at his side holding his arm.