Chapter four

Edwin had never been this jealous, he felt like going down there, grab the fucking man's collar and hit him in the face with his fist and tell everyone that this woman was his., damn!but he thought she was shy of wearing short dresses, the dress only reach the end of her butt, and her hair is..... red?
The shoe she wore added to her short frame, and her lips..... she is looks hot  and so damn different. Lian shook his arm, molting him from his fantasies. "Come on let's go in"she said.

Oh god, edwin is here, anastasia looked at him again to be sure, but he was not invited.
But she can't denie that he is more  handsome than the guys around here, he had change, he look so rugish and muscular, his chest are very wide and his shoulders are so broad, there is no single fat in him he look's hot. He is wearing a suit with that blonde girl again, stuck to his side like glue, the blonde who he had introduced yesterday as lian was wearing a dark blue dress that is very revealing if she bend a little probably all her panties will show.
"Hey "Steve shook her arm getting her attention "you looked carried away, are you okay"he said looking a little bit concerned. "Yeah am fine "she replied looking shifting her eyes from edwin. Finally the dance finish and it was time to cut the cake, she move to the front of the cake and every one gathered around her singing her a birthday song, she cut the cake and they all cheered she glance over at edwin to find him staring so intensely at her, she looked away and smiled at steve who was holding her around the waist, she bought his face close to hers and gave him a hard peck on his lips, Steve looked surprised but kissed her back, she heard tily from the crowd screaming.... go girl. her gaze kept straying back to edwin and found him growling his fist clenched tightly at his side. After the dance she went to the bathroom to ease her self 

Edwin excuse himself from his date  and followed her
he saw her ran towards the bathroom then she came out, his breath caught again, goodness she is sexy and does not know it her dark blue eyes met his then she walk past him to the kitchen, he ran after her "ana... ana... we need to talk " she stopped and turned to face him "yes Mr.Desmond, thanks for the donation and thanks for coming to a party that you are not invited to. "Ana at least listen to me edwin said frustrated "with all due respect sir but you have to refer to me as miss steel and your girl friend is looking for you. She said pointing over his shoulder, she put on a fake smile and walk away. "oh edwin were have you been? I have been looking all over for you. "Come on liam I told you to excuse me, edwin is so angry with her, when he already had the chance to talk to ana liam had gone and ruin it, he felt like straggling her. "edwin tell me who she is, liam demanded. "and how is that your fucking business? you know what, you are fired I will arrange for you to go back home . "Damn you" liam whispered and ran away leaving him standing there all alone. Thank god edwin thought, now what is he going to do the chance that he should have use to talk to ana, liam had gone and ruin it, the mere thought of her name made him ache with wanting. An idea stuck him, he grin mischievously.

Mr. Williams may I have a word with you. Mr. Williams stop amidst the file he was going through "yes Mr Desmond of course, edwin sat on the chair across him, "I want to buy this company, you can have 20 million dollars and it will  be sent to you by the end of today " Mr. Williams gasp, he wached him swallowed before clearing his throat, ah...... hi...... I...ye... yes you can have it today if you want I will just gather the ownership papers so you can sign on it"he stammered "just give me a minute to announce to the staff" edwin smiled, now he will have anastasias full attention, "and one more thing Mr. Williams, I forgot my coat at miss steel house yesterday tell her to bring it over this night"edwin said, finally feeling at ease.