The Bite-Chapter 3

Harry woke from a horrible nightmare around 5 am. He was grateful that no one else was up so he got up and went to the bathroom. He decided to skip a shower for now but he did peel his bandage off.

Harry almost gagged at the sight so he quickly wrapped it up in a clean wrap. He then changed into a fresh set of robes and tried to flatten his unruly hair. As the raven haired boy finished brushing his teeth he looked at the time 'great 6 am their all going to be up soon'

Harry thought as he left the bathroom half the boys were up; mainly the early risers like Seamus, Dean, and Neville. Harry paid no attention to them though as he grabbed his book bag and headed for the common room.

Harry grumpily made his way to the table he sat down and pulled out his book of werewolf laws the he disguised as a potions book.

He was so busy reading he didn't even know that his two best friends had sat next to him. Ron felt angry ever since he got here last night he's only been sleeping or reading "oi! Jackass why are you ignoring us?!" Ron shouted getting the attention of the entire great hall. Harry sighed and put a book mark in his book. He turned to face Ron

"Ron I'm sorry if it feels like I'm ignoring you but I actually want to pass potions for once in my miserable life" Harry said softly as he took his time table from mcGonagall. He looked at it and sighed but he collected his things and stormed out of the hall. Hermione punched Ron in the arm after Harry left and went after Harry.

Harry looked at the time "ugh it's almost 8 am I should get to DADA" Harry said with a blank face. He then walked down to the DADA room. With a sigh he pushed the door open and found a seat in the back.

He honestly didn't care who the new teacher was at this point. He sighed as he saw Hermione bolting towards him. She stopped just in front of him "Oh harry I was worried sick I couldn't find you" she said tightly hugging Harry. Harry tapped her arm as a way to tell her to let go. She eventually let go of him "look sorry bout earlier mione" Harry said as he got all of the things he would need out.

The doors to the classroom opened one last time to show Snape. Harry was confused "listen up you brats you will read to page 240 and write me a paragraph on one werewolf law and why it was made I expect this on my desk by the end of the class" He said and Harry shrunk in his seat 'great' He thought

As Snape stalked around the room to make sure kids were reading Harry half heartedly read. He would sigh here and there 'wow this shit is really biased'  Harry thought glumly. He was reading silently completely unaware of Snape looming behind him. Snape sneered but he noticed bandages sticking out from under his robe.

"Mr. Potter I believe the assignment was to read to page 240 and write a paragraph about a werewolf law you read to page 300 detention!" Snape shouted making Harry jump out of his skin. Harry sighed and nodded "yes sir" he said quietly. Snape gave him a questioning look usually he would talk back but he didn't. As Snape walked away Harry pulled out a pice of parchment and got on with the assignment.

Harry finally got out of his miserable detention right as dinner started. Harry pulled out his book and sat down at the far end of the table. He ignored everything until he felt a tap on his shoulder. Harry looked up and saw hedwing on Hermione's shoulder.

When he looked down he saw a letter attached to her leg. He quickly grabbed it and saw it was from lupin so he pocketed the letter. Hermione looked at him with concern "are you not going to read it?" She asked. Harry thought for a moment "I'll read it later" He said as he got up and went to the common room

Harry was pacing he was stressing again. He wanted to tell Ron and Hermione he really did but he was scared. He hadn't even realized everyone was back from dinner. Hermione walked up to him and placed a hand on his back.

Harry jumped but quickly calmed down when he realized that it was just her and Ron. They both had a look of concern and confusion on their face "you alright mate?" Ron asked Harry sighed "no I'm not I need to tell you guys something follow me" Harry said going up into the boys dorm. Once in the dorm he went to his bed and drew the curtains and placed privacy spells.

He sighed again and faced his friends "look I really wasn't bitten by a dog last summer a-a werewolf bite me" Harry said looking down in shame. Ron was silent it was never a good sign

"WHAT NEVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN FREAK" Harry looked at him with pain in his eyes

"w-what?" Harry got out "YOU HEARD ME YOU MAY BITE ME OR SOMETHING!" Ron shouted again. Harry flinched and ran off to the astronomy tower crying.

He quickly went into the tower and shut the door. He was unaware that Draco was in the room with him. Harry buried his head into his knees and cried for an hour.

Draco then walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. This caused Harry to flinch "w-what do you want?" Harry asked weakly. Draco smiled softly "why are you crying?" He asked sitting down next to Harry

"why would you care?" Harry asked letting his walls fall to the ground "well I want to be friends" Draco said smiling a soft smile at Harry.