Regrets

Prentiss knew she couldn't keep Aaron and her a secret especially with a group of profilers! She wasn't difficult to read, the average person couldn't read her typically, but these profilers who read people for a living? She was dead. The pressure was really pushing down on her, and the real question was, what are me and Hotch.

"What we all having for dinner today?" Reid asked hungrily, snapping Prentiss out of her nervous fit. Everyone was sat at the police station, some sitting in desks and some on them, and a few people standing up as well. Reid spun in his desk chair a couple of times waiting for someone to answer his question, and all the profilers looked at each other to see who wanted to volunteer an idea.

"Pizza?" Hotch put out. He almost immediately regretted it remembering an argument everyone had experienced not long before that night. 

Everyone was sat at the BAU, doing overnight paper work. "We down for pizza?" Morgan asked, pulling out his phone to order as every one walked over to his desk. "Okay, we're getting 3 pizzas so what do you guys want." Hotch asked after Morgan. "Can one be pepperoni and pineapple?" Reid asked from his desk chair, and a succession of confused looks and angry comments started flying. "Who would put pineapple on pizza!" and "I actually kind of like it." From Prentiss. "Okay, just pepperoni is fine." Reid finally caved, and they ordered the all pepperoni. "What about the meat lovers and a cheese." Morgan suggested and even more yelling started. "Nobody likes the meat lovers just get sausage and pepperoni!" "I want mushrooms!" "What about olives!" "I don't want plain cheese!"

The memory was vivid in all the minds of the profilers, and they quickly started looking for something else to eat. "Yeah, sure we had Chinese last night, but I wouldn't mind watching Reid use chopsticks again." Morgan chuckled, and an offended look appeared of Reids face"Morgan, you don't have an IQ of 187, you can't read 20,000 words a minute AND you don't have an eidetic memory!" Derek was quick to respond to Spencers spur of bragging "Yeah but I know how to use chopsticks." The entire team started laughing, some even doubling over, leaving Reid to pout with his arms crossed in his chair. "It's ok Reid." JJ assured him, still laughing.

"Yeah, I'm tired from last night, I might skip eating." Prentiss said once the laughing had stopped. "Wait, why are you tired from last night? You were sleeping in your room all night. I checked!" JJ was confused, she thought that 10 hours of sleep was enough to make them all feel less tired, and it was the same thought at her 3 cups of coffee that morning. The truth was, Prentiss had put pillows under her blanket, and a black hat, that made it look like it was her sleeping. It was the oldest trick in the book. 

Panicked as the walls of truth were slowly caving in, Prentiss looked at Hotch, hoping her could save her ass, and then down to the floor hopelessly trying to think of an excuse, any excuse. "I woke her up early in the morning, she told me earlier that she had some theories about the unsub." Hotch quickly blurted, saving Prentiss. She looked in his direction and her eyes flashed a quick "thank you" look. The team disassembled once they had decided on getting fast food and all went back to the hotel, Emily racing to get to her room.

"What the hell did you get yourself into. You always do this, you fuck yourself over!" Prentiss was in her hotel room looking in the mirror. She was stuck, couldn't figure where to go from here, she couldn't take back any of the reckless things she did. She regretted ever letting Hotch kiss her, she regretted liking him in the first place. There was no going back, meaning she needed to stop regretting and start trying to figure out what the future for her and her job would be.

If Strauss found out, she could loose her job, or even worse Aaron would.

--------------

Its 9 AM, and I finished all my school work for the day *I woke up an hour ago* so thought I might as well keep editing. Just wanted to say that I apologize for not being able to edit the text very well, and I think throughout the future I'll keep editing it so the quality of the story continues to become better. :)

I hope this chapter was at least a little realistic because I've kind of been experiencing the same thing, obviously on a smaller note but yeah :)