Abducted

It took Prentiss a while to fall asleep, her head was filled with regret and angry thoughts, and slowly transition between sad and happy, then back to mad. She just couldn't settle her mind on how she was feeling about this whole situation. Though it did take long, she did fall asleep. Her eye lips has been fighting with her to close, and her brain was slowing down, and eventually the tiredness took over.

Suddenly, she was standing in the middle of her room, not really doing anything, just standing there. A knock came from her door, and Hotch bursted in without any warning, and with no welcome. He walked over to where she was standing, and rested his hand on her cheek. She was confused to say the least, but he soon kissed her, which she happily accepted.

JJ then walked into the hotel room, it was really Hotchs fault for not closing the door being his, and her blood turned cold. "What the hell!" JJ yelled, causing Aaron to turn around. After he moved, she could see what he was covering from her vision, the whole team standing in the doorway, just looking at them with confused faces.

Then Prentiss woke up, sweaty. "What the fuck was that dream?" She said out loud, which was unintentional but not really a problem. She looked around her room, it was all a dream. Nothing happened. Nobody knew. She let out a sigh of relief before she paused, there was something that caught her eye. In the corner of her room she saw a small figure in the corner of the room. She couldn't see any facial features and really didn't recognize the figure. "Who's there?" She said into the darkness, knowing she was probably about to start an ass kicking.

Rossi heard a scream while he was in his hotel room. He had been sitting on his bed thinking about the case. He was ready to go home to his mansion and finish the current book he was working on. The sooner the case was solved, the sooner he could leave. The scream was followed by what sounded like moving furniture and glass breaking. This obviously sent sirens into his head and he jumped off of his bed. Rossi ran to Prentiss's room, which was the one he determined had the screaming and noises from, he found nobody there, but a lot of the furniture was broken or moved around. Rossi immediately walked back to his gun and tried to find Prentiss, knocking on each of the agents door to wake them up.

"Did Sylvia Langth take Emily" all the agents were at the police station at their temporary desks the police provided. "Yeah, most likely, but I don't know how she found us!" Hotch yelled, frustrated. Everyone slightly flinched from the yelling, which wasn't a usual thing The computer beeped and Garcias face appeared. "I might know how... I was searching through Sylvia's social media accounts, and I accidentally liked one of her old, old posts." For the record, it was for pride month and Garcias reflexes couldn't help it, then she realized what she had done.

"Garcia, how could you be that stupid!" Aaron yelled into the computer. It reminded Penelope of the time that she was playing games on the BAU WiFi, a good game at that, and accidentally let an unsub into the database. She perfered to not think about that case, it was one of the teams first big ones, Rossi and Prentiss weren't even at the BAU yet. "Sorry guys." Garcia hung up on the FaceTime. In her dark office she put her hands under glasses and lightly rubbed her eyes in guilt.

"We have to go to Sylvias house right now." Hotch ordered, determination in his voice. Morgan attempted to stop him "Hotch, we don't have a warrant." "Go get one right now. I'll be at her house while you get it." Everybody looked at each other, their boss was going insane.

Prentiss woke up after being unconscious for a while. Her hands and legs were restrained to a table, and she knew exactly what was about to happen. "Wheels up." she whispered to herself, already panicking more than she was supposed to. Emily started to think about Hotch, if that was her last thought, then her death meant something to her. She thought about how disappointed he would be, she couldn't even save herself. She called out to the darkness once again "Sylvia. Where are you?"

"Right here" Sylvia said, stepping out of the darkness and toward Emily with a kitchen knife in hand. Prentiss recognized that she was in Sylvia's house, most likely her living room. There was a bright light above her, like the kind dentists had. Prentiss didn't know what to say anymore, she really knew she couldn't talk Sylvia out of a tactical kill. "Sylvia, I'm not your type, what are you doing!"

Hotch was driving, his knuckles white from gripping the wheel and jaw clenched. Rossi was in the passenger seat, while JJ was in the back, both looking at each other waiting for someone to say something.  Rossi had finally decided to speak up, "Aaron, calm down." "Dave, Emily is in danger." Hotch responded, the car started driving even faster. "Hotch, you have to tell us what's going on. Please, tell us the truth." JJ tried to squeeze the truth out of him, it was a simple request but surprisingly worked.

"Fine, here's the truth." Hotchner paused. Debating if he should continue. "I think I'm in love with Emily." The car was silent for a moment, as everyone was taking in the information. "Drive faster." Dave said, more determined now. A small smile appeared on JJs face as Hotch had just proved every theory she had for the past week.