Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara:
I was burning in fury as of right now. How dare he antagonize me after all he's done?!

The anger that burned in his eyes ceased as he bit my thumb and smiled as he watched my face contorted painfully while I pulled away.

"You shouldn't touch people's faces."

"You shouldn't bring up the past!!" I snapped back angrily.

"That incident happened because of you anyway." I heard him mumble forcefully.

"You are one to talk." I chuckled humorlessly. "If you weren't so busy trying to please your fucked up grandfather would any of that happened as it did?" Coby's face hardened as I continued while standing right in front of his face.

"You placing the blame on me for an incident that happened when we were kids is pathetic. Because that's what you are. A pathetic asshole who pushes his issues on everyone else." I poked his chest forcefully as I saw the shifting emotions in his eyes. "A child stuck in a man's body. And you know what children do whenever they do something wrong?" I sneered as I continued. "They blame everyone else for their problems while throwing their tantrums. Just like you."

The shifting emotions in his eyes moved very quickly. So many I didn't and wasn't able to catch any of them. But instead of blowing up at me as I thought he would he just stared at me, gently ran his hand over my shoulder, and left. Leaving me in fustrated embarrassment.

How are you gonna start an argument then leave halfway?

Now he left me all fustrated and annoyed. Signing I prepared to leave before hearing Kadin's voice.

"That incident... isn't any of yours fault." I looked up at him as he continued. " We all were kids. Didn't know what we were doing. If anything it's all our faults or none... you know."

I stated at Kadin for a moment. His mischievous personality seemed to dry up these past two years as he walled in depression. Smiling I walked up to him.

"Why don't you hang around me for a while?"

His eyes light up like christmas lights but they still seemed skeptical.

"But you did just seem angr-

"Let's get going Kadin or I'm leaving you."

He nodded his head eagerly. "Yes ma'am."

Kadin: We walked for a while until she stopped in front of a clearing. Quickly she materalized a long blue blade making me take a step back from her.

"What are you doing?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Come here." She motioned for me. "I need a sparring partner."

"Me?" I looked at her quizzically. She wants me to spare with her?

She shrugged carelessly. "You seem the perfect fit." She then took a look over my body. "You sure do make the cut."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her eyeballing me. But either way I shook my head.

"I don't want to hurt y-

Swish

A cold chill went down my spine as I saw her blade graze against the nape of my neck gingerly. Her eyes were firm as she stared back into my own which held suprise.

"You have three options. Leave, spar, or get killed. Choose your pick. " The blade edged deeper into my neck. "You have 3 seconds." A smile then played on her lips. "Also, I don't get hurt easily, give it all you got."