26.

a/n:   stop coming for my daughter ezariah, I fight bitches under 5'6 too ♥️

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"3 days.. 3 fucking days of us being in Sacramento and y'all still ain't find my damn sister." Destiny complained.

They were all driving around the city looking for anything or anyone that would lead them to Jayla.

as if that's gon work .. this aint hide n seek.

"You saying y'all as if you not doing anything." KJ said.

"Right." Everyone agreed.

"Cause she isn't. She not doing shit." China said.

Destiny mugged her. "And what have you been doing?"

"Bitch you know what I been doing. Me and the rest been actually looking, meanwhile you, Nari, and Lando been in the house as if y'all on vacation. What was the point of y'all even coming?" China said.

"Whatever.." Destiny got silent.

"Swear yall argue like some little kids." Dee shook his head as he turned the corner.

"No cause she-" They both said.

They glared at each other before China went back on her phone.

KJ looked at Na'Jour who's eyes were low.

"You good brah?" He asked.

"I'm cool." Na'Jour simply nodded.

Truth was, he was out of it. He hadn't slept in days.

Trell looked back and eyed them.

"You need some sleep dawg. Yo ass ain't been sleep in like a week. That shit ain't healthy." Trell said.

"Real shit." KJ agreed.

"I said I'm cool bruh." Na'Jour reassured.

"Ight.." They left the situation alone.

"I'm hungry as fu—"

"Aye slow down." Trell interrupted.

Dee did as told. "What?"

Trell pointed somewhere and everyone heads turned to where he was pointing, Bianca.

China looked at KJ and mugged him. "And you swore she ain't have shit to do with it. You fucking with an opp and yo dumbass ain't even notice it."

"Who said I fuck with her?"

"KJ I'm not fucking dumb." She raised her voice.

"Aye we don't got time for that shit, do that elsewhere." Na'Jour said. "Dee, follow her."

Dee did as told with no hesitation.

"What if she's leading us in a trap." Destiny said. "What if they leading us in a trap."

Everyone stayed quiet, ignoring her statement.