Thursday December 3rd

Thursday was fundraiser day for our Christmas show. This year was the first year where Mystic Falls High would do a Christmas show, but we all found it kinda nice. Today we were making money for the show. Stefan had arranged the Santa Run together with the rest of the football team, leaving me to bake cookies. Damon had refused to help but had promised to buy my cookies at the booth.

Elena was baking cookies as well and so were many of the other seniors. But the booth with the most students were the gift wrapping booth. Caroline was on that booth of course. It was just so her.

I had Elena on facetime while baking even though we were both way too busy to talk. But we laughed at the messes we made in the kitchens.

"Hey Luna," She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Jeremy wants to help out today, but baking and gift wrapping aren't his strong sides. Do you think he could help Stefan with the Santa Run?"

I nodded.

"I'm sure he can."

Elena and I hung up when my phone was running low on battery. Stefan came downstairs shortly after in his sports jacket, sweatpants and a neon yellow vest. He had many medals around his neck and arms, which we was gonna give to the people participating in the run.

"See you later," he said with a smile.

"Wait, Stefan!" I said, still concentrated on my cookies. "Can you pick Jeremy up on the way? He wants to help."

Stefan nodded and kissed my cheek before leaving. When I had finally baked around a hundred cookies, I packed them up, put on some warm clothes and made my way to the town square, helping where I could.

It was a hectic day. We ran out of cookies after three hours and had to help at the gift wrapping booth instead. I saw Stefan jog by many times. Two times on his own, then one time he was just walking holding the hands of two little kids. A few rounds later, he was carrying a crying kid. He shushed the kid, trying to comfort him the best he could. Stefan jogged to me.

"Hey, have you got a first aid kit?" He asked.

I nodded and dug it out from the back of the booth. Stefan thanked me and took the kid away to a place where he could put him down. Then he very gently cleaned the bleeding leg and said something, that made the kid laugh. He picked him up again and went to look for his parents.

At the end of the day, we all gathered at the high school. We were all exhausted but happy with our result. Caroline parted the cash in stacks and we each counted one. Then we added them all together.

"Well that makes a total of 4000 dollars, and it also has to cover the expenses." Caroline announced and we all cheered. It had been a success, but then again we hadn't expected anything else. Mystic Falls was a town where everyone was close to each other. Besides, all the residents loved the school and it's students. They always loved our fundraisers. I leaned against Stefan and he held me. We walked home.

"It was sweet what you did today," I said. "With the kids. They really seemed to enjoy it."

Stefan smiled.

"Yeah. I love kids," he said. We stopped walking before we reached the house.

"I've got to be honest with you now," Stefan said. "I don't like you sleeping with Damon. I know you do it to protect our secret, but I know my brother. He's horny, manipulative and seductive. Who knows what he would do?"

I chuckled.

"Stefan, Damon is not gonna do anything. He has been there for me since my parents died. He doesn't know that I'm in a relationship with you, but as far as he knows, I'm not ready for anything relationship related. He wouldn't force me to do anything. I can assure you that."

Stefan looked away with a sigh.

"If you don't want us to be a secret anymore, then I can tell him."

"No," he said. "I don't want you to tell him. Not now at least."