chapter eleven

Evie is at a chapel with Sam, a woman, and a man. She's been questioning her father's sanity the whole time. She is dressed in a light pink dress and has lilac flats on and her hair is half up half down with a flower in it.

Dean opens the double doors, holding his gun at Sam.

"Dean. It's okay. You won't need that. Come on." Sam says. He leads his older brother into the chapel.

"I thought you were out, uh, becoming one with the land or some crap." Dean says.

"You got to-- come here." Sam says, making Dean stand in a certain spot, the blonde no longer holding his gun. "All right. Now..."

"Hi." Dean says to the man and woman. Sam puts a pink carnation boutonniere on Dean. "What is this?"

"Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty." Sam says. Dean sends Evie a confused, freaked out look, only receiving a clueless shrug in return.

"All right, so, what's the pretext? What are we-- uh, wedding crashers, huh? We lookin' for some kind of siren or what?" Dean asks.

"No. Nothing like that. All right, um... so, a little sudden. But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter. I'm in love. And I'm getting married." Sam states. "Say something, like, uh, like, "congratulations," for example."

"What?" Dean asks.

The bridal Chorus plays and a woman wearing a veil and wedding dress walks in.

"What the hell?" Dean mutters.

The woman stops in front of the three Winchesters and Sam lifts her veil.

"Becky?" Dean asks.

"Dean. I'm so glad you're here." Becky grins.

"Shouldn't she ask for my permission or something?" Dean asks.

"You want her to ask for my hand?" Sam asks.

"How in the-- how did this happen?" Dean asks.

"Short version? We-- we-- we met. We ate and-- and talked and fell in love. And, you know, here we are." Sam says.

"Yeah, I-I guess I'm all caught up. That's-- okay. You know what? Ignoring everything,  have you forgotten the average life span of your hookups?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, but--"

"But if anyone knows that, it's me. I mean, I read every book. So, open eyes, you knows? Open eyes." Becky says.

"I'm gonna be sick." Dean says.

"Does this make her my mom?" Evie asks her uncle.

"Oh, God, I'm sicker." Dean says.

"I'll take that as a yes." Evie says.

"Oh, it'll be great. You can call me mommy and everything." Becky gushes, pinching Evie's cheek.

"I'm good, thanks." Evie says, stepping away so she can't get her cheek squished again.