The empty Monstary and The croawded Hut

Im so sorry this part is short and terrible, I typed up like 1,000 words but it got deleted and I didn't want to redo the whole thing next one will be better promise. Lloyd's part was affected more than Akita's as these first two chapters are way more about Akita.
Also ages
Kai:25
Jay:25
Cole:26
Zane:N/A
Nya:23
Lloyd:21
Akita:21
Pixel:N/A
Skylor:24
Wu:Old
///////

Lloyd P.O.V
I lived alone in the monastery. The ninja moves out with their significant other and Wu was more silent. I got

I had framed a picture of my father and crushed a picture of Harumi, as for the picture of Akita was put close to my heart.

I needed to move on like the other ninja but hey it won't be so bad. I should go on patrol. I grab my weapons and other items. "Uncle Wu I'm going to Ninjago city for a patrol and maybe see our friends at the new Kailor noodle house." Lloyd left but he still felt empty

Meanwhile in the Never Relam

Akita P.O.V

"DAMN IT! WHY WHY WHY WHY!" I was so mad. My brother had married a fair maiden in the formling village. She had moved into our hut and I felt so forgotten Kataru spends more time with her than anyone.

I was quite beautiful and many hot and handsome villagers have asked me out but I never said yes for I already sold my heart to another.

I grab a chest under my bed and look at it. I open it and pull out a photo of Lloyd....I know what I must do. I put the picture in my pocket and begin to grab clothes from my closet and a couple bags to put them in.

My bags were now packed only one thing left. I walked out into the huts living room to see Kataru and his new wife in a heated make out session. "Kataru we need to talk!"

Kataru looked over to me "Lat-" not having it I grabbed him and yanked him into my room and he was not happy to be pulled away from his wife.

Kataru "Akita what the fu- why are there bags full of stuff and where's all your stuff gone." I smile and look at him "In the bags brother...I'm leaving the village You're married I need to find my mate, and they aren't in this village."

Kataru sighed but then smiled "I understand dearest sister, I want you to be happy please wait though, head to the gate at 5:00 please."

I sighed, I've waited this long I can wait a little longer. It felt like hell waiting but finally it was 5:00 pm without even waiting I grabbed my things and rushed for the gate.

Kataru was there waiting for me and so was the elder and....the whole village. Kataru stepped up. "My friends my sister will be the first formling to move out of this village but unlike Vex the formless she will forever be missed! Let's give her a great formling send off." With that everyone started chanting my name wishing me good bye, safety, happiness. I cried a little

"Kataru I d-don't know what to say." Kataru smiled "Don't say a word sister I just want you to be happy." He embraced me warmly and I began to walk away. "Sister where will you go if I may ask?" Kataru said as I beneath the gate

I smiled for I already had the answer.

"Ninjago..."

////
Thanks for reading. And I'm sure I'll get some hate from Llorumi fans but I may do a Lloyrumi fanfic some other time, Akita just seemed to care about Lloyd's safety Harumi cared for herself and her revenge also she accused Lloyd of her parents dying to the Great Devour WHEN HE WAS A CHILD! So I have a very bad feelings for Harumi but I hope you enjoyed Anyways.