The Reunion

Lloyd's P.O.V

I was jumping across the roof tops. I had been patrolling. But it was now 7:00 the moon was high on this cold winters night.

I felt my stomach growling. "Heh guess I'm hungry." I pull out my phone and text the group asking them if they wanna meet up Kai and Skylor's noodle joint.

Text
——————————————
L:Hey guys I'm starving anyone wanna meet at Kai and Skylor's noodles?

K:YAS! We'd love you guys to be here we'll make something special
J:Me and Nya are free we'd love to all this unpacking has me beat
N:All you did was set up your video game councils
C:I wish I could join, I've learned tons of new skills, see you guys next week
Z:Me and pixel are on our way see you all soon

——————————————
I put his phone away and smiled I missed hanging with the gang. "MmmMmm I'm so ready fo-" I heard crying laughing. He looked down an alleyway.

I take a step down the ally way. "What's going on back here!?" One of the thugs looks at me "Mind your own business ninja." I notice a person curled up and crying and I notice on the crowbar...blood?!

"I'd say this is my business." I charge straight at them kicking the man with the crowbar. One of the thugs raises a bat at me but I doge and kick his head right into the wall.

I grab the crowbar and beat the hell out of the two that are knocked out. I see the last goon running away. "NINJAGO!" I used spinjitzu and send him flying into a dumpster.

I approach the girl. "Hey it's ok no-AKITA?!" I can't believe it my dream girl is here the girl I though would never come back. That didn't matter nothing matters. I see her passed out from blood loss.

I scoop her up as I hear sirens and look at the goons. "Grrrr...no." I refrain myself from destroying these jerks any further. I rush to Ninjago city hospital.

Meanwhile at Chen's noodles (Skylar was working to have the name changed from her last name...to many memories.)

Kai's P.O.V

"Ahhh it's good to have the gang back together again, but Damn do I miss Cole." I glance down at my watch 8:09pm. Where is Lloyd!

The phone rings. I gently kiss Skylor's cheek. "I'll get it sexy you wait right here." I hop up and run over to the phone. "Master Chen's noodles here to give you flaming good service an-"

Lloyd yells through the phone "KAI I'M AT NINJAGO CITY HOSPITAL PLEASE COME QUICK! BRING LOTS OF FOOD PLEASE!"

I try to regain my hearing. "Why didn't yo-and he hung up." I walk over to the table. "Sky is it ok if we go ahead and close up?"

Skylor smiles "Sure babe what's wrong?" Kai tells them about the phone call. Jay "I hope Lloyd is ok." He and Nya hop up along with Zane and pixel. They help me and Skylor gather some noodles and other foods from the kitchen.

(I might switch between third and first person sorry, let me know in the comments which one you all prefer and I'll stick to it.)

Kai and the others hop into hop cars. Kai activates his communicator. "What do you think happened to Lloyd?" Jay asked. "I don't know, he sounded more than fine on the phone my ears still hurt."

They arrive at the hospital. Kai walks up to the desk. "Hi there I'm looking for Lloyd Garmadon."

The nurse types something in. "No one is checked in by that name." Kai was confused and wondered if this was a prank.

Lloyd rushed down the stairs "Kai come on! Their with me sorry for the confusion!" He grabs Kai's arm and runs upstairs to see Akita has awoken there was food on table but she refused to eat the awful hospital food.

Kai "Damn Akita is that you, you look roughed up." Akita smiled at the red ninja. "Hi K-" she sniffs the air "Something smells so good!"

Skylor steps up to the bed and clears her tray. "Here you go sweetie eat up." Akita hadn't seen noodles, rice, sushi or anything Skylar brought but she began to eat.

Lloyd's looked at Skylor. "Thanks so much Skylor how much do I-" she cut him off "Don't even think about it Lloyd Garmadon, this ones on the house any friend of Kai's is family to us and that means you and your friend."

Akita smiled. Jay smiled "Hahaha what happened and why are you here?!"

Akita looked up from her food "I'll tell you when I finish eating." She rubs the bandage on on her head. "As for why I'm here well, that's a personal reason." She smiles and continues eating while the group all sit down in her room.

//////
Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter and thanks for reading, let me know what you think so far.