Two halves make a whole

Warning this chapter is a lot more violent due to it being the final battle with Garmadon with no holding back if that's to much just skip to the Howl for love part 2

////////////

Lloyd and ninja have raced to Ninjago city.

"Everyone remember the plan!" Lloyd yells to them and the others nod. Lloyd and Akita fall back behind the others.

Kai smirks "LET'S KICK SOME ONI BUTT!" Kai jumps in the middle of 8 Oni "NINJAGO!" He uses spinjitzu to knock all of the oni to the floor.

One of the oni run straight at Kai. Kai looks scared "Uh-O-" a bunch of fire balls hit the oni and then a bolt of lightening zaps him.

Kai looks over and sees Skylor smirking with his power in one hand and Jay's in the other hand. Kai blushes "T-Thanks babe heh."

Cole rides in on his elemental dragon flipping into the air and slamming down opening a fissure under the oni.

Zane rides on the back of the Samurai X suit. "ICE!" He freezes several oni allowing pixel to split them in half.

Jay starts zapping like crazy. Nya blast them with almost every fire hydrant in Ninjago city.

Garmadon watches from the top of borg tower but hears a male voice behind him. "Hello Garmadon."

Lloyd and Akita stood there hand in hand. Garmadon smirked "What not gonna say hello dad o-" Lloyd screamed "SHUT UP! I don't know who you think you are but my dad wouldn't interrupt my wedding! My dad would let me be happy! You're just whatever evil bitchrumi could pull together."

Garmadon smirked. "Very well...No more words JUST ACTION!" He started firing Dark energy blast like crazy.

Lloyd covered Akita, Akita wrapped her arms around Lloyd. Suddenly a barrier of green energy surrounded them. It stoped Garmadon's attacks effortlessly.

"H-Huh Akita what is this." Akita smiled "Two halves of a hole...I give your powers strength with my heart." Lloyd smiles.

Lloyd pulled out his sword, it began to glow and zap green. Garmadon creates 4 shadow blades running at Lloyd and Akita.

Lloyd slashed them breaking them apart easily and kicks Garmadon and slashes him with the sword.

Garmadon screams "AGH!" Lloyd smirked "Tag out!" He flips back and kisses his wife. Akita jumps forward turning into a wolf.

Her agility made it impossible for Garmadon to land a single blow. She slashes him with her claws. Garmadon got so frustrated.

"THAT'S IT! I WILL NOT PLAY THESE GAMES!" Garmadon transformed into his fully oni form.

He smacks Akita easily. Akita screams "AHHH!" Lloyd runs over "AKIT-ACK!" Garmadon impaled Lloyd with his staff.

Lloyd was in shock he could feel the blood running down his chest. Akita looked up and her jaw dropped.

Garmadon smirked and dropped Lloyd to the ground, Lloyd fell to his knees hurt very badly struggling to keep his eyes open.

Akita grabbed his hand. "Hang in there Lloyd! I won't lose you!" Lloyd stopped moving his final breath came out.

Akita started screaming so loud everyone in Ninjago city could hear her. "LLOYD! LLOYD GET UP! GET UP PLEASE LLOYD I CAN'T CONTINUE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE! YOU SAID WE'D NEVER BE APART AGAIN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS LLOYD PLEASE!"

Akita's hands stained with blood as she begged Lloyd to get up. Garmadon laughed, her pathetic cries like glistening music to his ears.

He was enjoying this. He walks towards Akita. Suddenly he holds up his hand activating every screen in Ninjago.

Kai "LLOYD?!"

Nya "Oh Akita."

Citizens "Get up boy she needs you we need you."

Little Nelson "Ninja never quit."

Misako "Son hang in there please."

Akita looked at Garmadon..."Do it." Garmadon was confused. "What?!" Akita growled "Kill me! I'd rather be with my Lloyd than spend even 5 seconds with your ugly evil! Lloyd was right Ninjago is amazing, it's beautiful and full of kind and wonderful people, but you have ruined it." Akita's heart began to glow Golden.

Garmadon stepped back "Golden power?!" Lloyd's eyes open and his wounds heal he gets up slowly.

"Akita, together!" Akita nodded. Akita and Lloyd held out their hands a green Golden beam blasted straight into Garmadon.

Garmadon "NO NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

His helmet fell to the floor. The oni began to die and scream as Lloyd and Akita's power channels through out the city.

Lloyd walked up to the helmet. "I hope your proud dad, your legacy will no longer be tarnished by this monster..."

Lloyd smiles to Akita. "I couldn't have done it without you."

About 6 years pass.

Harumi and her friends were in Kryptarium, Kai and the others have grown happy and as for Lloyd and Akita well....

Lloyd returns to the monastery on his elemental dragon. Lloyd smiles at Akita laying in bed. Akita smirked. "I have a surprise..."

Lloyd looked at her. "Akita you're all I need you don't nee-" Akita interrupted him. "I'm pregnant."

//////////
This is the end I'm afraid....OF PART ONE! That's right there will be a part two I just need time to plan it out, but hey if you like Lloyd and Akita, check out my Ninjago high which after today is going off hold.

Thank you to those who read and enjoy, and please continue to comment on any part of this story, I'll still be replying and viewing them, this is my first story so I know it wasn't great but it's gonna hold a special place in my heart.

Once again thank you so much.