Lloyd's marriage plans

Flash back.

The old store clerk sat there wiping down his desk. Ding ding ding. The man looks up. "Well I must say I'm shocked to see you but I knew it would be some day.

Lloyd approached the ring keeper. No one knew it but the ring sales man had oni blood. The old man looked at Lloyd. "I remember the day your father walked in with that same look in his eye."

Lloyd smirked. "Heh so you know I'm here for-" the old man cuts him off. "Your here for a diamond ring, and yin yang amulet." Lloyd smiles and reached for his wallet the old man stopped him.

"Pick out anyone you want free of charge." Lloyd shook his head. "I can-" "you can and you will, Lloyd Garmadon without you and your ninja I wouldn't even have a shop to sell my rings, consider it my way of paying back."

Lloyd smiled "Thank you." The man looked down. "You know your father in his youth, and Mistake would have killed to see you do this, it's a shame they are no longer with us."

"Do you think they're..." the man takes Lloyd's hand "Lloyd they did bad things but they made up for them, rest assured they aren't in some hell or cursed realm...I assure you they are in a place of peace."

Lloyd smiles and takes his ring and Yin yang symbol. "Thank you sir." Lloyd bows in respect as the man smiles. Lloyd heads out.

-Present time-

Lloyd walks into the bar. Cole yells "Lloyd over here!" Kai and Lloyd walk over to Zane Jay Kai and Cole. Cole had returned as was so happy to have gotten the stick from Crag.

Jay smiles "Kai we got your text! Lloyd are you ready!" Lloyd blushes as they sit down "You told them!" Kai laughed a bit.

Cole smiled "I can be your best man." Kai laughed "Sorry Cole that's already me." Lloyd look confused "I never said that." Jay smirked "Because it's gonna be me."

Zane sighed "Guys this is Lloyd's special day, let him and Akita plan, but Lloyd you must ask her soon."

Lloyd sighed. "I know Zane...I want you guys with me." Kai looked confused. "Huh you sure you don't want to do it alone?"

"You guys have been here for me from day one, you taught me the way to be good and the way to work hard." They all grab me and hug me.

Lloyd gets up and the others all drive to the apartment. Nya pixel Skylor and Akita have been hanging out from day one. They've become like a group of friends

They heard the boys come in. Skylor smiled "hey babe what's up?" Kai hugged her. Everyone went to their lover. Lloyd walked over to Akita.

"I need to ask you something very very very important." Akita tilted her head "You can ask me anything Lloyd." Lloyd smiled.

He got down on one knee and held up his Yin yang metal. "Will you be my yang? My wife?" Akita look confused. Skylar whisper yelled to her. "He means his mate" she suddenly blushed a lot.

Akita smiled widely. "YES YES TWO MILLION TIMES YES!" He grabbed Lloyd yanked him to his feet hugging onto him and never letting go.

He put her part of the metal on her and the ring. And started to kiss her. Akita finally felt complete she was where she's belonged, she wasn't talking about Ninjago, she belonged where ever Lloyd belonged.

The future looked bright for them.

/////////
Thanks for reading everyone