The Wedding of The Green Ninja

Kai Jay Cole Zane and Lloyd were all running down the streets in suits at top speed. "WE ARE SO LATE!" Kai yells.

Cole looks back. "Zane you don't need sleep why didn't you wake us up!" Zane looked at Cole "I tried I used ice and everything else."

Meanwhile at the church.

Wu was waiting outside. Skylor walked out. "Are they here yet?" Wu shook his head "No I'm afraid not." Skylor went back inside and went to the room where Akita was getting ready.

She was in a beautiful shiny wedding dress, her wolf hat had been laced with beautiful red and white flowers.

Akita smiled when Skylor came in here "Is he here?!" Skylor looked saddened and shook her head. Akita looked down "Maybe I'm not good enough for the green ninja."

Nya patted her back "Akita don't say that, I know Lloyd, he wouldn't just not show up, he'll be here I swear it."

Meanwhile outside

"I see the church we're almost there!" Lloyd sped up. Wu notices them. "What is wrong with you five! This is the most important day of your life Lloyd YOU'RE THIRTY MINUTES LATE!"

Jay panted "I know we're terrible students!" Wu slammed his staff to the ground "Get on that alter go ninja go!" They all ran inside and wu follows.

Lloyd and Kai run up to the alter panting. Lloyd runs over to the center while Kai steps off to the side.

Jay and Zane run to the kitchen stand to help Skylor cater the wedding, Cole runs over and takes the rings to be the ring bearer, Zane jumps onto his chair. Wu sits down beside Misako.

The elemental masters, Scales and a few serphatine, Dareth was in his chair. He sees Gale gossip walk in.

Wu gets up "No camera's please this is a private event." Gale tried to step past wu "If I could just get a word." Wu kicked them out much to Dareth's disappointment.

The princess of shintaro and her dragon sat down near where Cole was standing. Cyrus borg rolled in on his wheel chair.

Maya and Rey walked in and took a seat near Jay's parents Mr and Mrs. Walker. Ray "Ah just like when our kids got married huh Ed?" Ed smiled and laughed "Ya darn tootin Ray."

Coles dad started sining with the royal blacksmiths. As they went to their seats.

Skylor ran into the room. "They've arrived come on Akita it's almost your time!" Akita smiles and starts getting ready. She had no one to walk her down the ally. "I wish Ka-" "Sister!"

Akita turned around to see the boy in a suit and bear hat. Akita smiled "Kataru! But how?!" She hugged hm tightly. Kataru smiled. "Lloyd used the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu to bring us here" Akita tilted her head "Us?"

Sorla walked inside the church and took seat next to master Wu. Crag struggled to fit inside the door.

Cole smiled widely "Crag!" He runs over and gets hugged so tight his bones are almost broken. Cole shows crag where to sit, but he takes up 3 chairs.

Music begins playing. Lloyd begins to adjust himself Skylor walks onto the alter with Pixel as a brides maids. Nya walks in throwing flowers and mumbling "Why did I agree to be the flower girl..."

Kataru walks down with ally with his arm around Akita. Due to Akita and Kataru not having parents Kataru is the closest thing Akita has to a father.

Akita smiled. Kataru looked at Lloyd "Take good care of my sweet daughter." Kataru says in a joking dad voice as his sister playfully elbows him.

Misako looked around at everyone in the chairs. "Garmadon said he'd be here..." she sighs "I wish Garmadon was his old self....it would mean the world to Lloyd if he was here."

Kataru went to take his seat while Lloyd looked at Akita "I've never see a more beautiful sight." Akita blushes.

Random marriager guy gives his speech. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon do you take Akita to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold for better or for worse in sickness and in health."

Lloyd smiled. "I do."

The guy turned over to Akita. "And Akita the formling do you take Lloyd to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold for better or for worse in sickness and in health."

Akita smiled "I do."

The man spoke "If there are any objections speak now of forever hold your peace."

A woman's voice echos across the church. "I object."

Lloyd turned to the door way. "No....it can't be."